Begun the building of the gaming PC has.

Nekovala

Captain
Jul 24, 2015
RSI Handle
nekovala
@Black Sunder
I would not recommend Sapphire graphic cards I constantly had issues with this manufacturer (cards failing, overheating, badly tested and fautly), Radeons are ok but their drivers are really badly optimized and using crossfire (2 or more) is pretty useless in contrary of Nvidia SLI.

So i'd recommend buying 1 good 9XX Nvidia instead.

Cheers

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
He is a good guy, just a little dramatic at times.

He is really passionate about me having a good PC, so much so that he threatens never to speak to me again unless I go GTX 980ti SLI.
I'd be willing to accept any of those pesky spare GTX 980tis laying about if you're turning them away x

Reactions: RipVanDan

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
@Black Sunder

I would not recommend Sapphire graphic cards I constantly had issues with this manufacturer (cards failing, overheating, badly tested and fautly), Radeons are ok but their drivers are really badly optimized and using crossfire (2 or more) is pretty useless in contrary of Nvidia SLI.

Cheers
wierd i never had problems with my radeon's from sapphire though the geforce of my brother died :O
every one of the card's i bought are still working even if hoplesly outdated XD
curently running on an r9 290 from sapphire

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
@Black Sunder

Cheers
I've always had good luck with AMD. may not get those exact cards but something similar. I'm also looking at Nvidia stuff, this was just a first rundown.

Forgot your password?