Begun the building of the gaming PC has.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
This was not our deal, please return all the products I personally sent you. You broke our agreement. Thanks.
You want to do this here?

Because Im not going to delete the posts once they are made.

They will remain here for all to see.

Think hard.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I PM'd you but this was NOT what I personally sent you those products for. That was my fault for not communicating it clearer. I apologize for that and we will keep this private.
Well, call me and communicate it clearer because now I really want to know.

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Mommy and daddy are fighting and I don't like it

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Everything is fine.

Slumlord is pissed because he wanted me to have a top of the line PC, not this mid range stuff.

I will get there.. maybe next year.

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Ah, or we can just throw money at Glorious Leader and his Nipples

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Everything is fine.

Slumlord is pissed because he wanted me to have a top of the line PC, not this mid range stuff.

I will get there.. maybe next year.
Ah good, I like Slum and you so it'd be shitty for you two to split. I mean, I'm not sure which of you I want on weekends and which on weekdays, so you know. Although I would get double presents...

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Ah good, I like Slum and you so it'd be shitty for you two to split. I mean, I'm not sure which of you I want on weekends and which on weekdays, so you know. Although I would get double presents...
He is a good guy, just a little dramatic at times.

He is really passionate about me having a good PC, so much so that he threatens never to speak to me again unless I go GTX 980ti SLI.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
If your looking for a nice case with lots of room and amazing cooling that will also let you put anything in it now and in the future you may want to look at this one.

Reactions: RipVanDan

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
If your looking for a nice case with lots of room and amazing cooling that will also let you put anything in it now and in the future you may want to look at this one.
That is kinda cool.. does the PSU face sideways?

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
That is kinda cool.. does the PSU face sideways?
Yeah its set on its side since its in the back half of the case, but there is a vent for the PSU fan. I actually have this one in black and love it.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Yeah its set on its side since its in the back half of the case, but there is a vent for the PSU fan. I actually have this one in black and love it.
My current case has the PSU fan on the bottom, which is bad because I have the case on the carpet, so I need to place shit under it to lift it up.

Forgot your password?