Behold the Size of your Reclaimer

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Good lord... Afterparty is going to be able to hold a ton of Aurora scrap. I wonder if we'll be able to block jump points with a craft this large.

Reactions: Civil Hypocricy

2fat

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
2fat
I am glad i picked up one of these beautiful ships it should have so much more impact than an Aurora.

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
It's my favorite ship aesthetically, except for the way-too-big-for-its-purpose claw. Seriously, that thing must make up at least a quarter of the ship's all up weight, just to move junk around in ZERO G...

Reactions: Liquor_and_ores

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
It's my favorite ship aesthetically, except for the way-too-big-for-its-purpose claw. Seriously, that thing must make up at least a quarter of the ship's all up weight, just to move junk around in ZERO G...
Love the claw. Worship the claw. The claw shall hold you, and the claw shall make you free. All glory to the claw.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
great..... now i want one even more badly......
no aktualy i NEED IT!!!!!111

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
I love the claw, but as you said, it also bugs me, maybe they will design some other stuff onto it for more function

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
I love the claw, but as you said, it also bugs me, maybe they will design some other stuff onto it for more function
I doubt the reclaimer will ever be able to enter atmosphere with that claw. Unless of course they explain it away like the redeemer's engines.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
THE CLAW!

If there is some way that I can use the claw to latch onto a "potential salvage opportunity" and prevent it from fleeing, I may become a pirate.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Hey man.
Zero G don't mean zero mass. Heavy stuff is still fucking heavy in space. You're gonna need a beefy claw to manipulate some of the larger stuff.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Hey man.
Zero G don't mean zero mass. Heavy stuff is still fucking heavy in space. You're gonna need a beefy claw to manipulate some of the larger stuff.
This is very true. Fortunately, the Reclaimer has the distinction of being one of the most hefty hulls out there. Sure, it may require a lot of credits and modifications...but imagine the tears as you pluck someone's Phoenix out from under them and feed it the ravenous maw of the salvage hold. Imagine the wails and gnashing of teeth, the plaintive posts on the RSI forum as their thread gets labelled [CONCERN] and relegated to the abyss.

Can you see it, my friends?

Is it not beautiful?

Forgot your password?