Behold the Size of your Reclaimer

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
This is very true. Fortunately, the Reclaimer has the distinction of being one of the most hefty hulls out there. Sure, it may require a lot of credits and modifications...but imagine the tears as you pluck someone's Phoenix out from under them and feed it the ravenous maw of the salvage hold. Imagine the wails and gnashing of teeth, the plaintive posts on the RSI forum as their thread gets labelled [CONCERN] and relegated to the abyss.

Can you see it, my friends?

Is it not beautiful?
Um.

Reactions: Civil Hypocricy

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
This is very true. Fortunately, the Reclaimer has the distinction of being one of the most hefty hulls out there. Sure, it may require a lot of credits and modifications...but imagine the tears as you pluck someone's Phoenix out from under them and feed it the ravenous maw of the salvage hold. Imagine the wails and gnashing of teeth, the plaintive posts on the RSI forum as their thread gets labelled [CONCERN] and relegated to the abyss.

Can you see it, my friends?

Is it not beautiful?
I think i just came :O

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
PSA Everyone sell your Auroras and get Reclaimers. Before you say heresy, just imagine all the inertia (heavy thing go, lot inertia) for ramming it would have!

As a sidenote, I really want him to do that with the Carrack. I'm not hyping or anything.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
hmm...might have to get one just so I can crash into things...and then keep going, through multiple crashes, until finally it can't crash anymore.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
My Hull C will have a Space Horn so I can constantly use it to intimidate smaller ships.
if there where only sound in space... oh wait its a game there propably is XD
yeah i don't think anyone wants to play chicken with your Hull-c

Forgot your password?