[Better video] How is this P2W?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
The Limit you can have in UEC have been lifted for some time now ha ha ha... (seem they forgot to tell about it ha ha ha...)
But there is a daily limit how much you can buy with new money...
Not many seem to known about it :P as you say melting gear bought with UEC and get back the UEC spent on them.. :beers: :beers: :beer:

:beer: :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Oh great! Another pay to win debate. I'm curious how many planets an owner of the 890 Jump will be able to conquer - considering the amount of money he payed while I'm still sitting in a puny little Aurora (i.e.). Hm, probably not a single one... On the other hand I think I might still be able to sneak onto that ship while there's a party going on and shit in his toilet because I don't have one. Win for me!

Edit: the best part of this. Voice over IP will make it quite easy to add appropriate sound to the game experience of the owner once you're discovered on a foreign toilet - yeah sorry that's my thing...

Another edit: this comes close to the game experience I'm hoping to provide others with in real time:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9flmENnixHw&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6105

Who cares, most of them do it, in World of grindcraft you can buy a wow token which you can then offload for gold, right now, less than 20 bucks for about 200k gold. Let's be honest here, it's way more efficient to get your ass a part time job and funnel the money there for in game currency instead of grinding it yourself. This doesn't even take into account using gold farmers, that's just Bliz's in game system for money.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
The only way that I can see this could hurt the game is if it presented a true market economy. If that were true and someone used their financial influence to raise or lower the value of money or items, they could hurt others. Given something very different, where we only expect relatively minor adjustments in prices due to supply and demand, I can't see how this could have any real effect.

Fact is, anyone can buy their way into any ship and if you are grinding from a minimum buy into the game, you'll be grinding and they won't. That is how it is, has always been and will ever be, so why complain? Really, what do you care what someone else flies and how long it took them to get it? If you really want to give yourself to envy, go around whining and wishing you had a bigger dick. That at least makes some sense.

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
Firstly let me say that DGunner needs arresting for frotting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frotteurism
We had a chat about P2W on TEST Squadron discord yesterday. No agreement was reached. My view is that we do not have an agreement of what p2w is IE a definition so why get upset about a phrase.

So is this SC UEC thing bad?
Its complex and in my view it is okay, I can always steal stuff from the players with more resources or join them for protection.
I have time to invest but not money, do people resent that I can play longer if I chose and gain more resources?

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Great video.

I can't believe people are blowing this so far out of proportion. I guess they can't complain about the supposed lack of progress in this vaporware game anymore so this is the next best thing?

Wonder what will be next.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Always wounder what the win they talk about is...?? win what ?

no end game, no prices, you can't buy rep with UEC no not even bribe a better rep.. you have to earn it!

So what win are they talking about, do they even know them self?
P2play I get like most games are but the P2W in SC have no logic in it what so ever....

But that is how it usually are when some have opinions without the fact it make no sense what they are saying or have any logic...

Feet up, popcorn and beer ... :beer::beer::popcorn::beers::beer::popcorn::popcorn::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::popcorn::beer::beer::beer:

Last edited:
Forgot your password?