Trading Bit of testing on Hydro fuel usage of ships (limited database)

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
So, I thought I would do a comparison of the limited haulers I have at my disposal as to how much hydrogen fuel they used doing a run from planet to moon and back again (empty). Here are my results:
MSR-1646 cred to refuel
Raft-1626 cred to refuel
Max-176 cred to refuel
Hull A-153 cred to refuel

Will do further testing, regarding being fully loaded, but it seems that the MISC series uses much less fuel than other haulers so far.
MSR-3198 cred fully loaded
Hull A-200 cred fully loaded

Have not made runs with the Raft or Max yet, mainly because of a couple of 30k's that cost me a good chunk of change.

So, if you are wanting to minimumize your cost to maximize your profits, MISC seems the way to go.

SO looking forward to the Hull B series.🍺🍺🍺

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Thanks! I was looking for something like this and never found it.
Here's another one but with graphs

EYE WARNING!: Starts off in light mode but you can switch it to dark mode.

• o7
Reactions: Zookajoe

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Do you think this is a result of the Alien engine tech MISC uses? I remember they are supposed to be more efficient but thought it would allow much further range, not much smaller fuel tanks...? Although that makes sense if they want the ships to have the same range as the competition but lower cost at the pump?

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Here's another one but with graphs

EYE WARNING!: Starts off in light mode but you can switch it to dark mode.
Not sure if they have all the data and or are correct.

Reactions: Stevetank

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
If you tell us where to start and where to end we can Also contribute with our ships!

Olakeen

Lieutenant
May 13, 2022
RSI Handle
Olakeen
Not sure if they have all the data and or are correct.
Hello, I am the creator of www.spviewer.eu and I use the same extraction tools as scunpacked.com so my values are "correct" minus some deviations due the structure of the ships files (mainly in the movement acceleration G). All flyable ships are on the site.

If your main goal is to find what ship is the most fuel efficient, you can use the Ranking page and play with the different filters :

1. Flight - Endurance Time (how long you can fly before ran out of gas)
  2. Flight - Cost/Hour
  3. Flight - Fuel Usage (how much % of fuel you burn per minute)
  4. Flight - Fuel Scoop (how much % of fuel you regain per minute)
Finaly, the Comparison page let you compare 2 ships to find which of the two burn less fuel (so cost less).

Keep in mind that data are always evolving from patch to patch and completely dependent on what CIG dev put in game files (and there are often mistakes, I let you see by yourself with the changes of the C8 in 3.17). There is also no balancing between refinery ships like the DUR and starter ships like the Titan.

Feel free to ask me any question regarding spviewer.

Cheers.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Hello, I am the creator of www.spviewer.eu and I use the same extraction tools as scunpacked.com so my values are "correct" minus some deviations due the structure of the ships files (mainly in the movement acceleration G). All flyable ships are on the site.

If your main goal is to find what ship is the most fuel efficient, you can use the Ranking page and play with the different filters :

1. Flight - Endurance Time (how long you can fly before ran out of gas)
  2. Flight - Cost/Hour
  3. Flight - Fuel Usage (how much % of fuel you burn per minute)
  4. Flight - Fuel Scoop (how much % of fuel you regain per minute)
Finaly, the Comparison page let you compare 2 ships to find which of the two burn less fuel (so cost less).

Keep in mind that data are always evolving from patch to patch and completely dependent on what CIG dev put in game files (and there are often mistakes, I let you see by yourself with the changes of the C8 in 3.17). There is also no balancing between refinery ships like the DUR and starter ships like the Titan.

Feel free to ask me any question regarding spviewer.

Cheers.

I guess what I noticed is some of the variants like the constellation Taurus, Aquila and Phoenix are missing fuel scoop values while the base Andromeda has a value.

Forgot your password?