Black Desert Online, Huge PVP game for elitist

Lockhearts

Commander
Oct 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Lockhearts
I actually really don't like this game, it may just be because I've only played it for a very short while, an hour or two, but I just can't get into it, everyone says the graphics and character creator are great but I think character creation is extremely and pointlessly limiting like the gender locking and no mater what you do wizards will always be old men and archers will always be young women ect. And as for the graphics I really don't think they're anything special, granted nothings instanced or anything but even so.

But what really annoys me the most and really puts me off playing is the animations don't seem to have enough 'frames' or animation or whatever you'd call it. I keep seeing horses running along and suddenly changing direction with nothing in between, just one minute they're pointing say north and the next they're pointing west like you just dropped some frames for a second. And it's the same in combat, I've seen archers shooting arrows while moving but their character is just sliding across the floor and the transition between moves when you're fighting is just so horribly jerky.

I guess you can just tell that it's an Asian game and that's what I don't like because they always have these stupid little things like really young characters and anime things like that random black blob of a ghost thing that just appears every now and then and of course there's always the worry that it will turn pay to win like it is now in other countries like Russia

Forgot your password?