Black Desert Online, Huge PVP game for elitist

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
you can pre-order the game now on their website. 100$ gives you a crap ton of shit plus buy in to cbt 1 and 2 the seconds i believe is 50$ for cbt with shit and the 30$ gives you game access with some pre-order bonuses, all can be refunded before launch.

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
the more i look at it the more i think i might throw $30 at it. i just pray they don't go the trino route. archeage looked good too then they changed shit after launch. i'm still mad if you can't tell lol.

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
They did the changes in korea and westerner backlashed. Our backlash is causing them to revert their changes back and its happening in korea as well. They arent making changes and ignoring the community. A lot of request that have garnered support are being implemented. The community manager for international forums responds to a lot of posts and reads a lot as well. It helps he is an avid olayer as well.

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
boop. i threw $30 at it so i think that gets me in march 2. official launch is march 3. i threw money at it based on good feedback from friends who have been playing cbt. anybody else playing?

Hadron Xon

Space Marshal
Jan 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Hadron_Xon
Bought the silver package. Rolling Giant .....AoE faceroll everything. If cash shop becomes pay to win i move on. Can't wait for it to go live.

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
Bought the silver package. Rolling Giant .....AoE faceroll everything. If cash shop becomes pay to win i move on. Can't wait for it to go live.
cash shop allows you to buy exp boosts and the costume sets give 10% exp boost on top of that, you can also buy scrolls for end game mob drops to continously get loot drops for end game gear.

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
think imma roll a zerk too. so have you found any guilds that are TEST like?

Vimes

Captain
Dec 6, 2015
RSI Handle
VIIMES
I bought the 30 Euro package, I found out about the game the day before release, i tried to read up on it as much as i could but i felt i got overwhelmed with all the info.

Started playing yesterday on the EU Server Jordine, made it to level 13 after 4-5 hours and i got my first mount even. I mean, i can now ride around on a Donkey wich i baptised Carrot, how awesome is that?

First impression :

+ Great Graphics and awesome environments
+ Great Combat system with "Action Combat" and Combos
+ Skill based, you cant just tap 1,1,1,2,2,3 you have to learn what skills to use togheter to excecute combos etc
+ Parkour, Climb obstacles, walls, roofs etc
+ No fast travel, makes the game feel like a real gaming world, and the world is big!
+ Free for all PvP outside Safe Zones/Towns, no carebears allowed
+ Guild Vs Guild war declarations
+ Once you have chosen your Server and Channel to play in, the game is NOT instanced att all, one gameworld to rule em all.

- Overwhelming at first (if you are completly new to the game like me and havent read up about it)
- End game goal is a bit unclear (Except crafting, trading, making money and PvPing)
- A bit much going on on screen at some points, regarding too much spell effects etc, this will be a pain in Mass PvP i bet.

All in all not bad for a 30 Euro game i must say.

This probably will be my "Go to Game" when drinking beer and wanting to have a laugh Player Killing people, Or just sit in an tavern somewhere doing "light RP".

I might even join a PK guild if my current guild proves to be dull.

If anyone else is on EU Server Jordine, then feel free to send an Friend request, my Family name is : Vimess First name : Drunken

Cheers! Thank god its Friday.

Reactions: Reptar Khan

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
Ok guys, we're all over the place there! why don't we unite on a server ? do we have a test guild or something going on ?

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
This game is holding me over for now! Touch grindy but you can soft cap level 50 in no time & there is tons to do.

PM me if you want a 7 day trial!

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
Yeah I've gotten burned out on SC about 3 times now, drift to other games then come back with new big patches.
What I mean is that in my last message, I tried to ask people when they were playing so we can organize something together and you totally ignored that.

So I'll be playing on EU - Jordine with a friend, and if someone wants to organize something, create a guild or whatever, they can.

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
What I mean is that in my last message, I tried to ask people when they were playing so we can organize something together and you totally ignored that.

So I'll be playing on EU - Jordine with a friend, and if someone wants to organize something, create a guild or whatever, they can.
My bad.
Was just excited other ppl were on BD, apparently this is a much older thread then I originally thought.

I'm NA: Owren- Belenos 2
Family Name Zathura
/ Sgt_Mindy

Forgot your password?