Blind Owl's Emporium of Things and Such

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I may. Haven't collated it all yet, but...
Whatcha looking for?
I'd like to get my hands on a Reclaimer 🤓 and Hull D/E this year, it can be CCUs, even partial CCU if i can build the CCU path to the one required for upgrade to those ships. Same for Warlock or Corsair (i saw a corsair on french ebay but i dont trust ebay sellers with digital goods).
I've read that their is no more Hull-E CCU for anniversary sales, so i'm looking for an opportunity to get one.

My wishlist is here 🤩

I've already contacted someone to get a Polaris and a Hawk this month, so you can remove them from the list :)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I can certainly hook you up with a Corsair CCU. I have a ton. Lemme see what ones specifically I have. I may have a Warlock CCU. No promises on that. I'll go take a gander.

Reactions: Deroth

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So I've got two Warlock CCUs:
Titan Renegade to Warlock: $10
325A to Warlock: $15

For the Corsair:
Super Hornet to Corsair: $35
Sabre to Corsair: $45
Vulcan to Corsair: $15 (multiple)
Taurus to Corsair: $65 (multiple)
Cutty Blue to Corsair: $65 (multiple)
Prospector to Corsair: $60

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
So I've got two Warlock CCUs:
Titan Renegade to Warlock: $10
325A to Warlock: $15

For the Corsair:
Super Hornet to Corsair: $35
Sabre to Corsair: $45
Vulcan to Corsair: $15 (multiple)
Taurus to Corsair: $65 (multiple)
Cutty Blue to Corsair: $65 (multiple)
Prospector to Corsair: $60
Thank you Blind Owl now i know what i need to buy, thats great :) I'll check what token i can get and i'll come ack to you !

• o7
Reactions: Blind Owl

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Cool beans man. All those prices will need PayPal fees added, but thats only a few bucks.
I think i'll take the 325A to warlock, i can upgrade an lti emerald kruger to that one first.
And i'll take a taurus to corsair also, i can upgrade to taurus now as i can see too.

I'll send you all details by mp next week, deal for you?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I think i'll take the 325A to warlock, i can upgrade an lti emerald kruger to that one first.
And i'll take a taurus to corsair also, i can upgrade to taurus now as i can see too.

I'll send you all details by mp next week, deal for you?
Sounds good man. Send me your PayPal email, RSI email, and RSI handle, and I'll send you a request for payment. Cheers mate.

Reactions: vahadar and Deroth

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Sounds good man. Send me your PayPal email, RSI email, and RSI handle, and I'll send you a request for payment. Cheers mate.
Thanks a lot for the smooth trade Owl :) slowly getting to my objectives !! 325A to Warlock and Taurus to Corsair ccu claimed!

Technoccult

Commander
Mar 16, 2022
RSI Handle
Technoccult
I do believe I see a pretty little X1 Force in that list. Is it still looking for a good mostly ok-ish home?

Forgot your password?