Booze Cruise

Grey

Lieutenant
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Greyflame
Only been a member a short time and I've already seen a few polls and fund raising attempts for the Javelin and Idris. As awesome and inspiring as this community spirit and effort is to see, I'm a bit worried this effort might be misguided...

"Now wait a minute!" I can hear you say... Before you get cranky at me, hear me out...

I'm the proud owner of an 890 Jump-on-board-and-have-a-drink
[TM] and the only ship I've seen so far that will surpass this potential party bus has just been unlocked.

The Genesis Class Starliner!

Reads like a potential "autopilot" pub crawl to me! Think we can pick up a dozen or so and create a moving Vegas in space?

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
You lost me at booze cruise... but picked me up at Vegas in space....

Can I also pick up high priced hookers and be bombarded with flyers at every street corner with VIP passes, prostitutes, sex rings, and donkey shows....

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Excellent! And I'm sure in the PU all flyers will be sent via the online computer "e-butlers".

"Girls girls girls... get Terran girls, Earth girls, even green girls.... girls!"

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Excellent! And I'm sure in the PU all flyers will be sent via the online computer "e-butlers".

"Girls girls girls... get Terran girls, Earth girls, even green girls.... girls!"
You could hot drop some flyers and then come back a day later to hot drop some hookers.

JacknHoffa

Lieutenant
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
JacknHoffa
If your talkin Vegas in space then it would be safe to say "what happens in space Vegas stays in space never to reach the surface of earth". Heck im in.

Forgot your password?