Booze Cruise

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Reverse google search it.
Duh.. or course... I SOOOOO knew that.... was... ummm ... waiting for internet to ... yesss. Duh.. Assassins Creed... Black Flag. Game so came out after I left for deployment.

Shhh.. I live in a box.. now lets talk about booze cruises for when I return from this box! ;)

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Duh.. or course... I SOOOOO knew that.... was... ummm ... waiting for internet to ... yesss. Duh.. Assassins Creed... Black Flag. Game so came out after I left for deployment.

Shhh.. I live in a box.. now lets talk about booze cruises for when I return from this box! ;)
I would hope it's at least a steel box, cardboard would just be cruel.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
It is a CHU.. or a CONEX container... which I guess is steel... so yeah. Not to cruel.

Focus.. booze cruise.

So with the Carrack we can find strange new brews and spirits to use a starfarer to deliver to the Idris-P and the Jumps... eternal party in the stars... with strippers.... in hot tubs...

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
It is a CHU.. or a CONEX container... which I guess is steel... so yeah. Not to cruel.

Focus.. booze cruise.

So with the Carrack we can find strange new brews and spirits to use a starfarer to deliver to the Idris-P and the Jumps... eternal party in the stars... with strippers.... in hot tubs...
No discussion about hot tubs would be complete without a mention of Montoya's nipples.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Post #25: Montoya's nipples mentioned. Indicators predict increased interest and activity in the thread.

Reactions: CrashMan054
Forgot your password?