Boredgamers interview of Imperium

Naruw

Grand Admiral
Aug 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Naruw
I say we pirate the F out of them.. Capt Blonde Beard all over their shit.

Srsly though, having been drawn to Test via Montoya's interview this reaffirms that Test is really a good choice for me.

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
On why they don't allow affiliates: "imperium should absorb all of our members time"

Sounds like a good time...

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
They start their interview explaining their structure when asked who they are. i wonder ow stuck up and uppity they are lol. If we end up wanting to fuck up another org we should do it to them. I think it would be rather amusing.

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
They start their interview explaining their structure when asked who they are. i wonder ow stuck up and uppity they are lol. If we end up wanting to fuck up another org we should do it to them. I think it would be rather amusing.
if im not mistaken, the corperation is going to be the target of a major buttfucking once the game goes live

Reactions: honcho12

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
More specifically, the begin explaining their structure so that we can understand how IMPORTANT they are.

In an org that is in a game about pretend internet spaceships.

That by itself implies the existence of not just a stick up their ass, but a whole goddamn tree shoved so far up that the branches tickle their uvula.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Their vision of things just doesn't sound fun. Maybe I'm in the minority by wanting to be part of an organization that doesn't require a full-time commitment. Shouldn't everything be centered around fun? I mean, this is a video game right?
Eve Online was just a game before it became my 2nd job for a while with all the invention, manufacturing, and mission running I did. Games are not just games anymore. That said be ready for some serious fun in TEST. And by that I mean clawing our way to the top and dominating the verse and carve out a chunk of space for us and us alone. After that the dominoes will fall like a house of jenga and we'll be winning.

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
You can do anything you want...like a lot*looks fondly at the horizon* but no piracy. Cause pirates suck.

You know until hearing this, I really didn't care one way or another about imperium... but after hearing of their plans, if they are planning on having any kind of fixed assets, I think it would actually be fun to raid. Not for greifing mind you but if they are actually wanting to create a deathstar sith lord empire, I reserve the rigth to rebel the sh!t out of them.

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
Their vision of things just doesn't sound fun. Maybe I'm in the minority by wanting to be part of an
Eve Online was just a game before it became my 2nd job for a while with all the invention, manufacturing, and mission running I did. Games are not just games anymore. That said be ready for some serious fun in TEST. And by that I mean clawing our way to the top and dominating the verse and carve out a chunk of space for us and us alone. After that the dominoes will fall like a house of jenga and we'll be winning.
My point was poorly worded. You may have turned EVE into a second job, but it was still engaging enough to keep your interest. If it stopped being fun, you wouldn't play it. Why bother with a group who wants to suck the fun out of everything you do? That's why I joined TEST. We don't take ourselves too seriously and we're all here to have a good time. Not to make a tedious job of ruling the universe.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
They will suffer my wrath...
Right! I think they are really setting themselves up for a bad time. They are equating piracy with griefing which it is not. They are calling war on a significant portion of the people in the game who will most likely know the end of a laser blaster. *shakes head*

Plus who the hell doesn't want to do this!

Reactions: Op4ArcticFox
Forgot your password?