Buddy System

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
I learned long ago from an acquaintance that when planning an outing where the potential for getting black out drunk is high, at least one person in the group should bring a full backpack. It can be full of pillows, so long as the shape is there. Anyway when one of you passes out and may end up choking on vomit, you put the backpack on the passed out individual. There is no way that person can roll onto their back and choke with a backpack on. No babysitting required. You're welcome.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by The Drunken College Students of America.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
That's like when the bartender tries to cut you off and doesn't know you already stole a bottle of tequila, so you don't care. But you're "limited" to tequila.
Hmmm, I think I can learn to live with this kind of "limitation".
Examples:
  1. Passed out so you can no longer drink
  2. You wake up in your bed with a woman that isn't your wife and your wife is standing over you with rage in her eyes and a weapon in her hands
Jesus fucking Christ that's a terrifying thought!!

I mean, being unable to drink is probably the worst thing ever!
I learned long ago from an acquaintance that when planning an outing where the potential for getting black out drunk is high, at least one person in the group should bring a full backpack. It can be full of pillows, so long as the shape is there. Anyway when one of you passes out and may end up choking on vomit, you put the backpack on the passed out individual. There is no way that person can roll onto their back and choke with a backpack on. No babysitting required. You're welcome.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by The Drunken College Students of America.
Science!

Forgot your password?