marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Also, fyi, the r_DisplayInfo 3 thing tells you your Frames per Second & Seconds per Frame. It doesn't tell you ping/latency.
Thanks for correcting me, I almost never see the displayinfo, off screen for me. You need to find the server ip to test the network ping/latency and ping that ip. Press ~ after joining and instance, find the session connection, ping that ip

Reactions: hardroc77

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Thanks for correcting me, I almost never see the displayinfo, off screen for me. You need to find the server ip to test the network ping/latency and ping that ip. Press ~ after joining and instance, find the session connection, ping that ip
Another great tip. Thanks.

Reactions: marcsand2

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Actually, I've gotten use to fps in the mid 20's and variable ping rates. What has me pissed is....
Using most of my creds to buy stuff at Olisar terms and Grim Hex to resell at Levski.
Loading them up into my Cutty.
Having the game crash mid flight.
Not only, upon reboot, loosing the merchandise in my respawned ship, but also loosing the creds from my account.
Now I have 16Uec with nothing in my ship to recoup the loss when the game crashed on me.

They hate me! They hate me! They did it intentionally to me and me alone just because they hate me!

Relax, I'm not really going postal.

Or am I? :smiling_imp:

Last edited:
Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?