Build-a-'tali!

James Hannon

Grand Admiral
Nov 26, 2014
RSI Handle
CerberusJames
Melted down a couple of my smaller ships to grab one of these, kitted out for high value transport

although I'm now pondering if I should swap out a cargo bay for a living quarters ......

Last edited:

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
So, I was reading up on the cargo for the Tali. From what I gathered, the base has a SCU hold of 128, then EACH cargo mod ADDs 20 SCU. So it might not be too bad for high end cargo runs.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
So, I was reading up on the cargo for the Tali. From what I gathered, the base has a SCU hold of 128, then EACH cargo mod ADDs 20 SCU. So it might not be too bad for high end cargo runs.
That's how I read it too; but the Q&A did not confirm this. I hope it is as I would have 148 cargo space.. and a nice living area to entertain my guests before I rob...errrr deliver them to their final destination... :/

Crawley

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Crawley
Why use NPC Marines? I would fill it with Vanduul and drop it off on random places... and just fly away and watch the carnage.... :/
Fill one half with Vanduul and the other half with Marines, strapped in and unable to move, then drop and watch from a distance.

Reactions: Dalarast

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Vanguard sale next week... hmmm. Don't think it will temp me like this Tali did. Thoughts? Or should we create a new thread for it?

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Wait, what?
Yeah. Two vanguard variants will be on sale next Friday. Original vanguard was 250....... Expectations of a higher price is what I see.

Oh and social module might come out... A marketing man would say ideal time to roll it out to get some pledge money in.

Crawley

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Crawley
Yeah. Two vanguard variants will be on sale next Friday. Original vanguard was 250....... Expectations of a higher price is what I see.

Oh and social module might come out... A marketing man would say ideal time to roll it out to get some pledge money in.
Social module does not come with any form of in-game voip, does it?

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Social module does not come with any form of in-game voip, does it?
Nooope. And I'm expecting the in game text chat to still be down too....

I expect to marvel at the graphics and the ability to leave my hanger... And not much else..... Except that it's a step forward to what will be awesome

Crawley

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Crawley
Nooope. And I'm expecting the in game text chat to still be down too....

I expect to marvel at the graphics and the ability to leave my hanger... And not much else..... Except that it's a step forward to what will be awesome
Pretty much. Great to look at. Important in the long run. Not much to do elsewise. But I'm weird and really like spaces and areas in games, so i'll probably spent too much time there.

Forgot your password?