Buyback Ships for Sale

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I'll be selling my remaining inventory of buyback ships with a small markup. Here is the list...

• RSI Aurora LTI (Standalone) #1 - Unmelt Price: $25; Asking Price: $35
  • RSI Aurora LTI (Standalone) #2 - Unmelt Price: $25; Asking Price: $35
  • RSI Aurora LTI (Standalone) #3 - Unmelt Price: $25; Asking Price: $35
  • Origin 300i LTI (Standalone) - Unmelt Price: $55; Asking Price: $65
  • RSI Aurora LTI (Standalone) #4 - Unmelt Price: $25; Asking Price: $35
  • Drake Caterpillar LTI (Standalone) - Unmelt Price: $225; Asking Price: $275
  • Digital Colonel LTI (Package) - Unmelt Price: $110; Asking Price: $140
  • Digital Freelancer LTI (Package) - Unmelt Price: $110; Asking Price: $140
  • Digital Pirate LTI (Package) - Unmelt Price: $110; Asking Price: $140
  • Origin 325A LTI (Standalone) - Unmelt Price: $70; Asking Price: $85
If you are interested in picking up one of these packages, post a message here. The prices posted is before PayPal fees involved with the invoicing process. To figure out how much you may actually be paying, I suggest checking out this PayPal Fee calculator.

The basic purchasing procedure is the same as what you find at the Star Citizen Trades subreddit: Buyer and seller must have Verified PayPal accounts. The seller will send an invoice to the buyer, of which the buyer must render payment first before the seller can purchase the ship from the unmelt list, and in turn, gift the ship to the buyer. The use of a middleman is available, but will cost more in fees.

To begin the process, simply send me a PM.

I will not be doing any transfers outside of the proper methods - and I will only sell to established members of TEST Squadron. This list, and the items within, are not available from me at the Star Citizen Trades subreddit.

If you have any questions, ask away.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
My God I'm tempted to buy your Caterpillar. Haha, I wish I had more then store credit and ships available.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hi there citizen, forgive my inexperience (this would be my first transaction outside of RSI) but a pair of questions:

If I grab Aurora #2 a) can it be gifted over to me? As I have read unmelts could not be gifted, and b) can they be upgraded or are they locked? I'm thinking about spending at RSI for a Taurus (only to fund the game, i keep telling myself) but an LTI token on the hull would be the icing on the cake...

EDIT - OK, just found my answer on Youtube. Yes to the above, in that case, I'll happily take Aurora #2 off your hands please.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hi there citizen, forgive my inexperience but a pair of questions:

If I grab Aurora #2 a) can it be gifted over to me? As I have read unmelts could not be gifted, and b) can they be upgraded or are they locked? I'm thinking about spending at RSI for a Taurus but an LTI token on the hull would be the icing on the cake...
Yes, it CAN be gifted, so long as it's bought with real money and not store credit. And YES, they can all be upgraded. It would be a perfect way for you to apply LTI to your Taurus.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Thanks for the confirmation :) I have already chosen a smart arse name for the ship:

Reoccurring Tendencies 2

Yes, the first ship will have the 2 designation for the lols, so I think LTI would really fit ;) Hopefully I won't need LTI and I can keep the first hull running constantly but it's a rough universe out there so you never know.

Reactions: Blind Owl

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Today has been surprisingly brisk for business. I now have only three LTI ship/packages in my Buyback list; the rest are all non-LTI, and are of little consequence. Too bad I didn't buy a pile of Archimedes LTI's. :p

Thank you for the business! :)

RedLir

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
RedLir

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
These are my remaining LTI ships/packages on inventory in buyback.

If anyone wants to pick 'em up, send me a message.

Last edited:

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
PM'd you

These are my remaining LTI ships/packages on inventory in buyback.

If anyone wants to pick 'em up, send me a message.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
And thus the Digital Pirate LTI has been sold (and this post being extremely late). That leaves just the Origin 325A LTI. Any takers?

Forgot your password?