By order of Chris Roberts: Everybody buy the new ship!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
According to paragraph 4, subsection 2 of our contract with CIG, you are all hereby instructed to be excited about, rave and praise on the forums, then purchase the new mystery ship being released this Friday the 24th of February.

I realize that there are multiple leaks coming from within my administration that are claiming that Chris and I have a secret, corporate relationship. I hereby confirm this to be true.

I also have come to understand that we are also getting paid for being excited about Star Citizen, our astroturf white knight movement has gone unnoticed until recently, but in light of recent events, there is no need to hide it anymore.

I am pleased to announce that a new method of payment has been implemented.

All members of TEST will now get store credits deposited directly into their RSI accounts. The previous system of paying you all with beer had massive logistical costs. Several members reported that the beers arrived warm and then exploded when they opened the can. To prevent further senseless loss of beer, the new store credit system will ensure that your blind support and unwavering love for Star Citizen is fairly and efficiently rewarded.

So say we all.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
According to paragraph 4, subsection 2 of our contract with CIG, you are all hereby instructed to be excited about, rave and praise on the forums, then purchase the new mystery ship being released this Friday the 24th of February.
Actually, it says that the Glorious Leader of the BEST SQUADRON must buy 2 of these and Gift 1 of them to CosmicTrader. Ha. Ha.
It's in the small print.

All members of TEST will now get store credits deposited directly into their RSI accounts.
I shall check for this DAILY. You better be right.

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Hmmm. Has anyone ever seen Chris Roberts and Montoya in the same room, except in easily modified photographs?

Anyway I digress. Thank you, the first set of credits arrived, and in conjunction with our staff discount should be more than enough to cover the ship purchase. After having tried it in the Test only pre-fly I can't wait to get one in my hanger.

:thumbsup:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
...there are multiple leaks coming from within my administration that are claiming that Chris and I have a secret, corporate relationship...
It can't be a secret if everyone already know about it so reports of a secret relationship are total nonsense.

Reports of a NON-secret corporate relationship on the other hand are totally true in every conceivable way*.

*This, however, is inconceivable.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Paragraph six, section four of the very same contract dictates that; In the event of a natural disaster, our glorious leader Montoya is to deliver life-saving fellatio to the penguins at the San Diego zoo. I didn't see our glorious leader down there after the last earthquake, so why should I honor the contract?

#Resist

Forgot your password?