Bye all

ghost53574

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2014
RSI Handle
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/xgh0st
It seems that I have over stayed my welcome.

I used to par-take in forum discussions a lot more a few years ago but life happened. It also seems that whenever I do get on the discord that there's always someone either spamming in General Chat or trying to irritate people by asking for help while giving attitude to the person helping about certain information.

To this end I have found other communities that I like more so because they fall within my scope of interest as they do also display a more mature audience, like TEST was more of.

All in all I have nothing against TEST, it's just that it seems I am not needed.

Thank you for your support on pidgin/forum/TS3/mumble/discord and through the years.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
It seems that I have over stayed my welcome.

I used to par-take in forum discussions a lot more a few years ago but life happened. It also seems that whenever I do get on the discord that there's always someone either spamming in General Chat or trying to irritate people by asking for help while giving attitude to the person helping about certain information.

To this end I have found other communities that I like more so because they fall within my scope of interest as they do also display a more mature audience, like TEST was more of.

All in all I have nothing against TEST, it's just that it seems I am not needed.

Thank you for your support on pidgin/forum/TS3/mumble/discord and through the years.
Take some time and enjoy the community out there. Hope to see you back later mate.

Teru

Space Marshal
Aug 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Teru
Hi ghost!
That's a real shame. I just joined Test and have found nothing wrong with the community. If you have any beer left, send it over.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Don't need to understand this, do I? Why not simply being in two or three orgs?
But at least he has the balls to announce that officially instead of leaving quite and unseen.
See ya around!

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Sorry to hear about your departure; Hope you have happy skies in the future!!

Forgot your password?