Calling all Devs > Citizens of the Stars

Is Calling all Devs better than Citizens of the Stars?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, but with beer.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I, for one, am very pleased with CIG's new Monday show, Calling all Devs.

As much as I was slightly enjoying their previous show, Citizens of the Stars....it wasnt really hitting that sweet spot of learning more about the game and how it is being developed.

Let's hear what you have to say about some of your favorites shows that CIG has put together, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I... haha...

I... er... I don't watch the shows.
Do you want the kick in the face, the groin or the ass because the kick is gonna happen and its gonna be swift with several repeats until viewing has improved.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I really like it. As much as I appreciate the efforts of individuals in the community, I really don't care about them, I care about CIG and how they're developing the game.
I agree, although some of the individuals do some decent shit. I just want to know what's going on with the people doing the development telling us.
And Please change yer sig pic. I am trying really hard to resist getting a Retalliator

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
NaffNaff,

It's cool. We still love.

I may have to communicate in cat-gif for the remainder of the month...
Your use of the cat gif is superpowerful. Have you considered joining the TEST Weapons Research Lab and looking further into this phenomenon for its potential weaponizeable properties?

get on our level you plebeian!
I admit it i'm a pleb! So close but so far!

Do you want the kick in the face, the groin or the ass because the kick is gonna happen and its gonna be swift with several repeats until viewing has improved.
It'll have to be the groin.

In one of my former workplaces I was being beaten up at once (you know, the "we were just joking" kind of being beaten up) when they all stopped and stepped back and just stared at me. I was like "Well that was abrupt". and one of them said
"I've just kicked you in the balls!"
"Really? You must have missed then."
"No I didn't. I'm wearing Steel Toecap boots!"

No idea what happened to make me not notice it, and i'm sure i'm not nut-shot proof, but the god of "workplace incidents" must have been smiling on me that day.

Jolly_Green_Giant

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Jolly_Green_Giant
And Please change yer sig pic. I am trying really hard to resist getting a Retalliator

Ha! It's funny you say that because although I love it, I actually melted mine. I couldn't quite justify owning one so I figured I'll try to obtain one in game. Even if it ends up as a trophy in my hangar, I'll find a way to get one :)

Reactions: hardroc77

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Ha! It's funny you say that because although I love it, I actually melted mine. I couldn't quite justify owning one so I figured I'll try to obtain one in game. Even if it ends up as a trophy in my hangar, I'll find a way to get one :slight_smile:
Not much for the pilot to due, other than just fly the beast. But it does have an SR71 sexiness to it that makes it hard for me to resist.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Which is why I am keeping my Retaliator, even if its utterly broken.

I agree the Calling All Dev's is significantly better then the prior show which I never got into and stopped watching. After all I want to know more about the game I've backed not someone fan ambitions after all that just leads to 50 shades of gray (not that the source material was better)

Reactions: hardroc77
Forgot your password?