calling for preparation for jumptown 2.1 and next xenothreat

Lordgarrett99

Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2019
RSI Handle
ELX987
ATTENTION ALL EVENT STARVED TESTIES

Because of the recent announcement that CIG will be doing JT 2.1 and XT with the 3.18.2 or so update, I’m going to call as many TEST as possible to help plan, coordinate and execute the next events for these occasions.

All TEST members are encouraged to help and present ideas in this post, as well as participate once those events come live

I am also asking any event coordinator willing to create events for these once the dates are available, that would be great!

let’s get the group going again!

-ELX987 :o7:

Lordgarrett99

Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2019
RSI Handle
ELX987
Roger that. Will be there.
Thank you kindly :)

as an added note I will be making briefings for both events on separate google docs, I have also reached out to a past event participant who had a great spreadsheet for JT before, if he gives me that sheet I’ll use it/provide it to anyone running JT pre-formatted in glorious TEST Fashion :)

• o7
Reactions: PlayWithMeOrDie

Lordgarrett99

Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2019
RSI Handle
ELX987
I also wanted to point out something that may or may not be a problem for people:

Due to the wipe coming, some may think calling a op asap would be unfair to those who don’t have the nessisary pledges to do cool shit right of the bat, people will need to farm

If you all still think an op would be good even without an opportunity to farm, im down either way

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I can't commit to a timetable but If I am around I can fight haul revive, support - or just make the tea. Good cuppa will solve most problem I've found!

Lordgarrett99

Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2019
RSI Handle
ELX987
Going to be giving some work to the XT briefing soon and also I’ll be making a “basic event prep” guide with a checklist to help those out whom are confused with anything, hopefully the format for that can see future use if successful!

Doc Flanigan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
TEST EVENT CHECKLIST is completed and ready for your reading :D
slides version here with PDF attached as well:
EDITED several hours after completion to remove unessisary content :)
Nice work! That's a very clear and concise checklist.

Reactions: Lordgarrett99

Amun Khonsu

Captain
Donor
Jan 28, 2022
RSI Handle
Amun-Khonsu
Some conversation regarding strategy from fellow TESTies on discord :)
View attachment 24415View attachment 24416View attachment 24417
I was just thinking of this last week. Ive devised an Air Assault strategy for taking and occupying JT, focused ofc on low grav moon attack.

TEST has done outstanding on the numbers in these events which makes it both fun and an honor to play here.

But, last JT we met up with some highly organised groups and had a number of BATCOMMS, fleet manuevering and organisational issues that gave them air superiority for long periods of time. So, Im going to begin some recon and tactical practice runs when Im online. People can join me when Im online doing this. The more the merrier.

Plopping a hammerhead above JT for cover and going in ad hoc wont cut it when others are more organised or stealth attacking with Eclipses, especially with PES soft death allowing wreckage to fall all over the area of operations.

Id love to talk with ppl here in more detail about our ideas leading up to JT.

Last edited:
  • Glorious
Reactions: Lordgarrett99
Forgot your password?