Can some PVP pros please help an industrialist get the Cat pirate skin? Pretty please???

SoloPlayerZA

Grand Admiral
May 1, 2019
RSI Handle
SoloPlayerZA
I suck at PVP (due to ping and pc restrictions) and basically have a Cutty Black to use for the Pirate Swarm. Not getting very far.

Can someone / some people please help me get this? Can we maybe have an event if there are more people that are looking to get it?

Cheers!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

There is a new patch, so hopefully ship customization works again. TESTing it out right now

Reactions: vahadar and Deroth

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
That is PvE, not PvP, but I'll help!
Add me to Contacts then invite me to Party if you see me on.

...whenever I can sign back in that is...RSI site seems to be dealing with F5 war fallout plus signing into the game seems to be getting difficult. 😭

PeppaPigKilla

Admiral
Sep 15, 2019
RSI Handle
PeppaPigKilla
But now... how do I upgrade my catty to the pirate edition? There is no option xD Is that a bug??
you dont upgrade it, you've now won the ability to buy it

Reactions: vahadar

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
But now... how do I upgrade my catty to the pirate edition? There is no option xD Is that a bug??
I don't see a CCU option for the Pirate Gladius or Pirate Caterpillar, so only option to get either looks to be to melt your current ship then use store credit.

Reactions: vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
But its only 6months insurance???
That sucks yes.
But consider this if you want it, it is a trading ship, able to get you some cash to pay for longer insurance when game is out.
It is not a costly 6 months fighter ship not making any money besides PVE.

edit : they stated that paying for longer hull and default loadout insurance wont be a hassle. You will most probably be able to pay for a few years of insurance for that ship in less than a month thanks to trading.

Reactions: Deroth

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
But its only 6months insurance???
Congrats on whacking the Pirates!

Maybe send Cig support a ticket asking very nicely if they can help you out with this?
Cos it's real scummy that you have to trade in your LTI for a 6month for basically just a skin ☹

Reactions: Deroth
Forgot your password?