Can we all be developers?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Inspired by a recent [CONCERN] thread on RSI, I have devised a little game for us to play until the next [CONCERN] thread comes along to keep us all entertained:

The latest thread mentioned that we probably had a CIG "developer" or two in the ranks.

Now, worrying about this is like worrying that a 5 Michelin star chef grabbing a bite to eat at McDonalds while out and about is going make him churn out McNuggets and fries when he gets back to the kitchen...

...however it got me thinking: Technically speaking we are all "developers" in our fields of employment and even our fields of unemployment if we are not currently in a job.

So, to play:

Adapt your job title/unemployed title/dream job title as a reworded "Developer" title, and we can all try to guess what it is. (An unemployment title is probably what your parents would shout at you while telling you to get job)

As an example to get us started, an unemployed Millionaires son or daughter would be an "Advanced Inheritance Opportunities Developer". No offence to any millionaires children reading this thread, I chose you because I know you can 'afford' to take my comment in the good humour it was intended in ;)

My job role is "Remote Customer Relations Developer" but if I was unemployed my current at this moment title would be "Shitpost Development Operative"

If your job title has the word "Developer" in it like "Office Development Manager" or cant or don't want to let on what you do, no worries, just use your Unemployed or Dream Job 'development' title :slight_smile:

I made mine pretty easy, can you guess what "Remote Customer Relations Developer" is?

Lets all be developers! I'm Spartacus!

Last edited:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I'm a Senior Retirement Enrichment Opportunities Developer

I recommend engaging in Star Citizen and TEST related activities to enrich your leisure time

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?