Can't go to CitCon? Come to VerseCon!

Pyrophoric

Grand Admiral
Oct 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Pyrophoric
Brothers and sisters,

Two years ago, when CitCon was in Germany, we threw the first VerseCon here in Austin. This gathering is for those of us who can't afford to cross the pond; whether because of work, family, or any number of other reasons. So, with CitCon being back in the UK this year, we're doing it again! This is a 100% crowd funded meet-up, and it would be great to have Test there in force! We got a hotel this year so there's no need to worry about getting from the venue to your rack. Friday night will be a Welcome back to Austin Bar Citizen meet-up. Saturday we will watch the stream from the UK, play games for prizes, and enjoy good conversation with great people. Follow the link below; get your tickets and hotel rooms. (BTW: each room can hold 4 people, so at $109/night... $55 for 2 nights) Details below:

VerseCon.com

Who: YOU!!!
What: VerseCon
When: Friday night - Bar Citizen Meet-Up
Saturday - Watching CitCon Streams, playing games, seeing people we haven't seen in too long!
Where: Hilton Austin Airport
Why: Because we can!

crew.jpg

Pyrophoric

Grand Admiral
Oct 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Pyrophoric
You will be missed...

Devastate, AstroPub, Bomer_Fett, and many other Test brothers and sisters will be there. I have tried to make Friday the Annual National Bar Citizen Meet-Up, but I would love to see the hall filled with Black & Yellow.

Saturday's lunch will be a Fajita Buffet, just for us; and dinner will be a BBQ buffet! Come hungry and thirsty! You will not be disappointed...

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
It's a shame my company is in Dallas vs Austin, I'd just drum up a reason to make a trip and show up!

Pyrophoric

Grand Admiral
Oct 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Pyrophoric
Time is getting short; please grab your tickets soon so I know how many people to tell the Chef to cook for. Also, there are only a few rooms left to get get, before the price goes up from $109.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
CIG need to realize that the only real place to host the Citizencon is a fleet of 890js, they can then fly around the planet picking everyone up.

Reactions: Bambooza

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
We need something like this in Cali.
[edit] How can we make this happen for the PTZ next year?
I believe you are in luck the following year given the prior year it was in Austin and they have been rotating through the four studio areas.

Forgot your password?