Can't remember if I did this or not, so here I go doing this for I think the first time.

Lonewollf

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Lonewollf
Greetings everybody. I am lonewollf (or lone_wollf as it's spelt on twitch.tv)

It all started when I was younger...(ok, well not that young, was only like 2 or 3 years ago)....I had heard about this wonderfully epic game called Star Citizen. When I first heard of it, I didn't really fund it for the first year (missed out on the golden ticket rush and citizen cards). Just thought "Ok, really don't know much about this game, I don't recognize the publisher name, this game is probably going to flop"....Over the course of a year I did some research and I learned who this "Chris Roberts" guy was...Boy was I surprised when I finally put 2&2 together and got 42!

One or two days after the Citizen cards were being offered as being apart of a pledge...yeah, I suck, I missed it by that much.....I made my first pledge for a Aurora LX, and thus buying my one way ticket into a bigger world. Never did I dream that I would be still apart of this world.

Then October of 2014 happened. I had just learned about what twitch.tv was really about...I went surfing through different channels just seeing what people were doing and I saw Star Citizen....so I started to investigate even more....I stumbled across this bearded guy who had a major fetish with his nipples...There was just something about his channel that really drew me in. It was entertaining, and it had star citizen. I'm not going to mention his name in this thread, because well, this is about me and all....but his name does rime with Fappin Wicherd....ANYWHO....From this moment on, I watched, and I watched, donated some, and watched some more and because a regular visitor for this mans stream. A year later, and I threw on my beer goggles, painted things black and yellow, and became an affiliate of...yes, you guessed it....TEST SQUADRON: BEST SQUADRON.

Over the past year or so, I've tried being, then failed, then tried agian, and failed again, and am now once again trying this whole thing of being a twitch streamer. I'm not really gonna plug my stream in here, cause well...that's not what this is all about. What I will say tho is thanks to the power of twitch, and the epicness of Test Squadron, I have met over the past 2 years some really great people, and I wish to end this with a Thank You to everybody for reluctantly accepting me into the community, and furthermore letting me be apart of a team that will eventually blot out the sun with auroras!

In closing, I will say this

07 Barrel trollers

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Greetings everybody. I am lonewollf (or lone_wollf as it's spelt on twitch.tv)

It all started when I was younger...(ok, well not that young, was only like 2 or 3 years ago)....I had heard about this wonderfully epic game called Star Citizen. When I first heard of it, I didn't really fund it for the first year (missed out on the golden ticket rush and citizen cards). Just thought "Ok, really don't know much about this game, I don't recognize the publisher name, this game is probably going to flop"....Over the course of a year I did some research and I learned who this "Chris Roberts" guy was...Boy was I surprised when I finally put 2&2 together and got 42!

One or two days after the Citizen cards were being offered as being apart of a pledge...yeah, I suck, I missed it by that much.....I made my first pledge for a Aurora LX, and thus buying my one way ticket into a bigger world. Never did I dream that I would be still apart of this world.

Then October of 2014 happened. I had just learned about what twitch.tv was really about...I went surfing through different channels just seeing what people were doing and I saw Star Citizen....so I started to investigate even more....I stumbled across this bearded guy who had a major fetish with his nipples...There was just something about his channel that really drew me in. It was entertaining, and it had star citizen. I'm not going to mention his name in this thread, because well, this is about me and all....but his name does rime with Fappin Wicherd....ANYWHO....From this moment on, I watched, and I watched, donated some, and watched some more and because a regular visitor for this mans stream. A year later, and I threw on my beer goggles, painted things black and yellow, and became an affiliate of...yes, you guessed it....TEST SQUADRON: BEST SQUADRON.

Over the past year or so, I've tried being, then failed, then tried agian, and failed again, and am now once again trying this whole thing of being a twitch streamer. I'm not really gonna plug my stream in here, cause well...that's not what this is all about. What I will say tho is thanks to the power of twitch, and the epicness of Test Squadron, I have met over the past 2 years some really great people, and I wish to end this with a Thank You to everybody for reluctantly accepting me into the community, and furthermore letting me be apart of a team that will eventually blot out the sun with auroras!

In closing, I will say this

07 Barrel trollers
Welcome Lonewollf, glad to have you aboard.

A later arrival just means that there has been less time for you to get suckered in to buying those pretty pretty spaceships, so there's a silver lining for you :)

Lonewollf

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Lonewollf
Welcome Lonewollf, glad to have you aboard.

A later arrival just means that there has been less time for you to get suckered in to buying those pretty pretty spaceships, so there's a silver lining for you :)

$700 later that's almost an inaccurate assumption lol...citizen since 2013....TS:A since 2015

Lonewollf

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Lonewollf
On the fourth day, when TEST rested. The Canadians overran their perimeter; and have been running the show ever since
LOL to that, though even though my flag icon next to my avatar is Canadian, I'm actually American...though the interwebs don't know that cause I'm like 18 miles from the us/can border...lol

Lonewollf

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Lonewollf
Forgot your password?