CAVES! BEAUTIFUL CAVES!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
@Wolfy can now have an Underground Lair for his Experiments. Cave mining would be interseting though

False. There is no Luxury Cave System being implemented, therefore Wolfy will not have an underground lair.
Actually, if you pay close attention to the Caves segment of the video, they do mention once that within caves there might be hidden bunkers. Last I checked, bunkers can be decorated in various different manners. So there is a chance that @Wolfy can still find & land claim his luxury den in the Verse.

Reactions: Bambooza and Scape

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Actually, if you pay close attention to the Caves segment of the video, they do mention once that within caves there might be hidden bunkers. Last I checked, bunkers can be decorated in various different manners. So there is a chance that @Wolfy can still find & land claim his luxury den in the Verse.
I have an 890 for luxury. I just need a cave big enough to fit the TESTquisition Kraken.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I have an 890 for luxury. I just need a cave big enough to fit the TESTquisition Kraken.
If you hit the ground hard enough it will create it's own cave to site in.

...what do you mean "crater"?

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza

Not sure why you are attempting to make landfall with such a barstablishment. Wouldn't it be more beneficial overlooking a nebula or being a tavern at the edge of the universe?

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?