Changing my name FYI

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hi all! just to inform you that I am changing my name from P1pp3n to Solo Player. I'm starting a YouTube channel for fun so want to "rebrand" everywhere.

For Star Citizen I want to see what one can solo and to what extent :) Yes, I will be soloing Carrack's, Orions, Endeavors, etc. Deal with it! :o7:
Enjoy, I remember Bigtimes and Zap Brannigan renamed themselves so you are in illustrious company.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If you're going to be going solo from now on, who will you ask to hold your beer while you do something TESTified? Perhaps if you ask nicely, @Han Burgundy can point you in the general direction of a place Wookies like to hang out to help with that task. Either way, I wish you as much success as possible. Cheers my friend!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hi all! just to inform you that I am changing my name from P1pp3n to Solo Player. I'm starting a YouTube channel for fun so want to "rebrand" everywhere.

For Star Citizen I want to see what one can solo and to what extent :) Yes, I will be soloing Carrack's, Orions, Endeavors, etc. Deal with it! :o7:
Wish you the best with the channel :) share the link when it is up !

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
If you're going to be going solo from now on, who will you ask to hold your beer while you do something TESTified? Perhaps if you ask nicely, @Han Burgundy can point you in the general direction of a place Wookies like to hang out to help with that task. Either way, I wish you as much success as possible. Cheers my friend!
I'm not 100% sure he's full-wookie, but I know a frighteningly hairy italian guy who might work engineering for the right kind of scruffy looking nerf herder. Bit his tongue off in the war and doesn't speak a lick of English tho, so whatever the hell he's saying sure sounds like Shyriiwook. Immersion...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm not 100% sure he's full-wookie, but I know a frighteningly hairy italian guy who might work engineering for the right kind of scruffy looking nerf herder. Bit his tongue off in the war and doesn't speak a lick of English tho, so whatever the hell he's saying sure sounds like Shyriiwook. Immersion...
Sounds like a winning combo, supply the suggested guy with plenty of booze & let him do his thing around the ship. No arguments needed & everybody wins.

Forgot your password?