"Chasing Sunsets": Our team's (Arts&Crafts) entry into CIG's Tumbril Cyclone Commercial contest

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I appreciate the offer for FOIP help but I'm pretty sure FOIP is still only client-side. For example, if you smile, I don't see it on my screen. Only you see your FOIP stuff UNLESS it's on the comms video call.
Hmmm, i thought it was working for party members to see each other FOIP, but maybe I'm wrong. They may have disabled it, but it used to work when it first came out.

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Hmmm, i thought it was working for party members to see each other FOIP, but maybe I'm wrong. They may have disabled it, but it used to work when it first came out.
I think it DID work in the very beginning but was removed before it actually went to the LIVE servers. I honestly didn't test it during the making of this video... it's possible it is working again. But the last time I checked (a few weeks ago), people in my party weren't seeing my facial expressions or even my head turning from FOIP.

• Drunk
Reactions: Deroth

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I think it DID work in the very beginning but was removed before it actually went to the LIVE servers. I honestly didn't test it during the making of this video... it's possible it is working again. But the last time I checked (a few weeks ago), people in my party weren't seeing my facial expressions or even my head turning from FOIP.
Welp, best of luck to ya in your future endeavors. If you ever need my help either testing something or just need a stunt double, you can give me a holler.

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Wow NEXT GEN