CIG / Crytek

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Wow, this is why you don't forum after working 40 straight, I read that as Crytek trying to open a US office to circumvent the court's requirement to put up a bond.
More power to them if they try. Lets burn this thing down below the ground. Just wipe it out.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
More power to them if they try. Lets burn this thing down below the ground. Just wipe it out.
For clarification, i'm guessing you mean the lawsuit, not the fictional office?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Wow, this is why you don't forum after working 40 straight, I read that as Crytek trying to open a US office to circumvent the court's requirement to put up a bond.
Heh, that is why I like working 40 straight. Starting somewhere between 24 and 32 hours. and lasting as long as you stay awake after that, is a period where you can see through the wisdom of the world, make amazing discoveries, and totally screw up your chances of promotion for the next year.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
No, the yu-gi-no tournament.

...yes the lawsuit.
Good good, no harm in removing all doubt - you never know who's on the lookout to greif the community on misinterpreted or otherwise unserious throw-away comments, and TEST is famous for not tolerating threats or comments of a personal nature etc, be they serious, jokey, ironic, sarcastic or otherwise :)

Last edited:

Stoutman

Space Marshal
May 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Stoutman
CIG Frankfurt came about because the guy who runs Crytek doesn't know what he is doing and cant manage money. He lost a bunch of his core engine programmers when he could not make payroll. Most of the guys that left ended up with CIG and opened that office. Star Citizen has benefited ever since!

Before that, there was one time Brian was basically running Crytek when the owner was in the hospital for a month or so because he got the shit kicked out of himself while doing questionable things in Singapore.

Yeah, I knows stuffs :)

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I almost wish that Cry would get the funds for the bond from a rather unscrupulous underworld / mafia / crime boss, so that when Cry loses, CIG gets the funds & those new Cry owners that chose to file this lawsuit to begin with would have far more unpleasant issues at hand.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I almost wish that Cry would get the funds for the bond from a rather unscrupulous underworld / mafia / crime boss, so that when Cry loses, CIG gets the funds & those new Cry owners that chose to file this lawsuit to begin with would have far more unpleasant issues at hand.
What a strange thing to wast a wish on, if I had a wish to come true it'd be for Health, Happiness and Billion and Billions of Dollars.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
What a strange thing to wast a wish on, if I had a wish to come true it'd be for Health, Happiness and Billion and Billions of Dollars.
This is a fair statement, but I'm not exactly normal. Which is why I seem to get along with you wonderful TESTies as well as I do. Cheers!

I'm not dead (yet) so I have that as far as health goes. My friends being in my life either in person or online make me happy. Having plenty of money would be rather nice, I won't lie. I'd probably use the majority of it to fund projects that both secure my long term stability as well as helping those I care about to the best of my ability in some form or another. I'd also elevate myself to Legatus status with CIG. lols I don't use drugs, so I'll "get high" by means of enjoying digital space ships online with friends.

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
CIG Frankfurt came about because the guy who runs Crytek doesn't know what he is doing and cant manage money. He lost a bunch of his core engine programmers when he could not make payroll. Most of the guys that left ended up with CIG and opened that office. Star Citizen has benefited ever since!

Before that, there was one time Brian was basically running Crytek when the owner was in the hospital for a month or so because he got the shit kicked out of himself while doing questionable things in Singapore.

Yeah, I knows stuffs :)
leaving crewing gum on the train in Singapore is a questionable thing, but I expect someone was arguing over a bar tab.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
In that case you could buy both CIG and Crytek, merge Crytek under CIG then dissolve it, and make a new tagline for CIG...maybe something like: DS' tears are so sweet and salty.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
In that case you could buy both CIG and Crytek, merge Crytek under CIG then dissolve it, and make a new tagline for CIG...maybe something like: DS' tears are so sweet and salty.
In this case, I would also have CIG make the brand on every bottle of SALT be Cry-Smart, just to rub the digi-salt into the open digi-wounds

RI0T

Lieutenant
May 2, 2019
RSI Handle
ri0t
I just imagine some poor aged California judge not having any idea wtf either party is talking about when they start mulling over source code. Halfway through the proceedings he'll be like "what do you mean when you say internet spaceships?" I'd kill to be a fly on that wall.

Forgot your password?