CIG has confirmed the existence of non-cosmetic Lootcrates in SQ42

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Frustration for the day. Got back from Field Training today and realized that falling into a roll of c-wire has cut an 8 inch gash in my leg, didn't notice all weekend and it's ruined this pair of ACU trousers.
Egad. That sucks. That bloody concertina wire is nasty as shit. I sliced my arm open on a piece a couple years back and didn't realize until the blood started dripping everywhere.

But nowhere near an 8 in gash. Get that shit looked at man.

Reactions: Wolfy and supitza

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Egad. That sucks. That bloody concertina wire is nasty as shit. I sliced my arm open on a piece a couple years back and didn't realize until the blood started dripping everywhere.

But nowhere near an 8 in gash. Get that shit looked at man.
Yeah, I realized it happened when our medic, Hunt, pointed it out after I stepped off the bus. Had that shit cleaned up and checked out at Womack. Funnily enough, no one there had noticed the bloodstain when I was dropping another injured guy off 12 hours earlier. That dude hadn't been eating or drinking enough over the week and it got bad fast, never seen someone go from talking to babbling that quickly.

Fuck that concertina wire, man.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah, I realized it happened when our medic, Hunt, pointed it out after I stepped off the bus. Had that shit cleaned up and checked out at Womack. Funnily enough, no one there had noticed the bloodstain when I was dropping another injured guy off 12 hours earlier. That dude hadn't been eating or drinking enough over the week and it got bad fast, never seen someone go from talking to babbling that quickly.

Fuck that concertina wire, man.
Jesus, didn't anyone teach the other fella the value of a good meal?

Glad you're ok. That could have gotten nasty quick.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hey, you guys cut it out with all your foo foo Navy talk.
I can't wait to see the moment when all the Navy bashers (myself included) realize that in every space opera ever, include SC, all the Ranks for the space ships are Navy ranks. Even TEST uses Navy ranks (Not sure what Hallucinogenic Owl equates to, lol). So enjoy all you Navy Seaman and Seawomen. You're all scum!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I can't wait to see the moment when all the Navy bashers (myself included) realize that in every space opera ever, include SC, all the Ranks for the space ships are Navy ranks. Even TEST uses Navy ranks (Not sure what Hallucinogenic Owl equates to, lol). So enjoy all you Navy Seaman and Seawomen. You're all scum!
I thought it said "Admirable" not "Admiral"!

I thought it was a compliment on my buttocks area when I became "Rear Admirable" and was so pleased when I became "Grand Admirable" because I thought I'd made a lot of friends! I thought thats where we were all admirable., because we are part of the Best squadron.

Please, tell me it 'aint so!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I thought it said "Admirable" not "Admiral"!

I thought it was a compliment on my buttocks area when I became "Rear Admirable" and was so pleased when I became "Grand Admirable" because I thought I'd made a lot of friends! I thought thats where we were all admirable., because we are part of the Best squadron.

Please, tell me it 'aint so!
You will always be Admirable to me.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?