CIG needs to give us a Squadron 42 update this Quarter!

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
This will be amazing if they deliver on this product (sq 42) within the next 2 years. First for this (crowed funded) and a first for that (transparency) - business case study in the making. The road map is changing and always does (you know this) but CIG has had lawyers and social media at their throats ever since they committed to the project.

That said, we have wasted nearly 4 years of development trying to fix errors from the past... this is an expensive learning curve, but it appears the backers are supporting them even with mismanagement and overselling/overpromising (they really bit off a lot to chew). The end of the day I am confident we will have a SQ 42 and PU everyone will be proud of and I am confident CIG knows that there is an expiration date to their project. - 2 years from now, 10 years from now, who knows.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
This will be amazing if they deliver on this product (sq 42) within the next 2 years. First for this (crowed funded) and a first for that (transparency) - business case study in the making. The road map is changing and always does (you know this) but CIG has had lawyers and social media at their throats ever since they committed to the project.

That said, we have wasted nearly 4 years of development trying to fix errors from the past... this is an expensive learning curve, but it appears the backers are supporting them even with mismanagement and overselling/overpromising (they really bit off a lot to chew). The end of the day I am confident we will have a SQ 42 and PU everyone will be proud of and I am confident CIG knows that there is an expiration date to their project. - 2 years from now, 10 years from now, who knows.
I don't know crap but I do know if they ever release a book on what's gone on over these years I'd read it.

Skyre

Commander
Donor
Jan 5, 2022
RSI Handle
Skyre
You want an update?

laughing-laugh.gif

Edit: Also, Cyberpunk 2077 did have a "free DLC", it was a very very small number of clothing items. That's it.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?