CIG pulls in $4.5M during boycott

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I did not take what was written in Spectrum quite the same, so I only got the salt from second hand sources and wasn't doing any boycott.
... but I bought 1 hover bike as an LTI token. That's all a thing like that will ever be to me.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
There was a boycott? well sheeeeeet... never heard of it.

Ya know, I would be among the first to shout "vote with your wallets if you want change you morons!", but I do want this game to be developed further. So am I salty that ppl are dumb and still give money despite all the recent more and more serious issues? Nah, who cares. Just give me Pyro ASAP! And Squadron!
hashtag partoftheproblem.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I totally agree with voting with your wallet, and I think that's exactly what we have seen. We live in an age when minority opinions lack humility and restraint, and often try to drown out the more sensible majority. It's because we vote with our wallets that the loud minority has failed so obviously here.
i just wasnt interested in the ship lol i have to many ships as it is.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Gawd, tell me about it.
I believe I have my raft of ships now unless some tasty things come out with the mechanics that come out later like refuel, refine and the like.

I thought perhaps I didn't pick up the Quod because of the recent beef but I realise now it is just that I have no further use for one...

I have my rares in the shape of the 350r and Glaive. I have my Capital in the shape of the Endeavour. I have a Fighter in the shape of a Sentinel, I have my medium transports in the 400i and a Connie Taurus, I have my ground vehicles in a G12 and X1... and I have my money makers in a pair of Starfarers when gas harvesting comes in. I even have an Aurora.

What more could I possibly want for?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I thought about a quad to upgrade to an Aurora but I kind of want a 3rd game package. Hoping they'll do a 10 yr anniversary warbond deal like they did in 2017.
They do that twice a year. IAE in the fall, and coming up around May is Invictus week. I mean if they keep doing that. Who knows with all the unannounced announcements.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
I know I got two hoverquads, so I am part of the problem :D

I don't know that I would say "boycott."

My better half and I both have accounts.

At the end of 2021 this is our Combined Fleet.
fleetview (2).jpg

Our road map for Q1
fleetview (3).jpg

For Q2
fleetview (4).jpg

Q3
fleetview (5).jpg

And Q4
fleetview (1).jpg

We decided to cancel the roadmap and discard all of the cards.

:)

Attachments

Last edited:

Amun Khonsu

Captain
Donor
Jan 28, 2022
RSI Handle
Amun-Khonsu
I know I got two hoverquads, so I am part of the problem :D

I guess I classify as a whale now, but I didn't really put in a lot toward that $4m, only 3 Quads and a Super Hornet CCU. I suspect next quarter will see me acquiring a couple new ships and a Reclaimer buy back. I also suspect that there are a lot of new players coming to the game, which factors into this figure. Events like XenoThreat bring a lot of attention to gameplay as it is really a fun event despite the bugs of early Alpha and Jumptown will do the same.

:o7:

Forgot your password?