CIG tweeted out the Origin logo then removed it

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Origin 1600i...calling it.

It’s an Origin Carrier that can carry a dozen fighters and comes with all the luxurious Origin trademarked bells and whistles. Arcades, bowling alleys, theatres, and exotic alien animal petting zoos! It has it all! Actual fighting compartments only make up 10% of the ship. The bulk of the ship is comprised of ostentatious, completely unnecessary luxury! It’s also so big and expensive that it comes with a 600i as a standard issue shuttle.

errr....yeah I’ll like to see that as an April Fool’s Joke lol. :glorious:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

It’s an Origin Carrier that can carry a dozen fighters and comes with all the luxurious Origin trademarked bells and whistles. Arcades, bowling alleys, theatres, and exotic alien animal petting zoos! It has it all! Actual fighting compartments only make up 10% of the ship. The bulk of the ship is comprised of ostentatious, completely unnecessary luxury! It’s also so big and expensive that it comes with a 600i as a standard issue shuttle.

If it was an origin carrier i might have to sell off my kraken for it lol.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hmmmm.

Trying hard as I can not to climb on the hype train this time. I waited a damned long time for the 600, overhyped myself and when it finally appeared was the equivalent of a 4 year old who gets a bike for Christmas when they have been dreaming of a Nintendo for the hole of advent.

Enjoy the ride, friends, I'll meet you at the station at the other end.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar

Would love that lol !

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Oh, I though they made a passive agressive ooopsie by tweeting out the only Origin logo that matters. The one that has the sub text "We Create Worlds"...

Nah, couldn't care less about a new ship. It's gonna be some heavy fighter, cos what else would they do? Something fun or useful or unique for a change?
Can't afford it anyways so...

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Oh, I though they made a passive agressive ooopsie by tweeting out the only Origin logo that matters. The one that has the sub text "We Create Worlds"...

Nah, couldn't care less about a new ship. It's gonna be some heavy fighter, cos what else would they do? Something fun or useful or unique for a change?
An heavy fighter from Origin?? Nhaaa... they barely have a single fighter (325a is sort of a fighter...) I don't see Origin follow that path...
Maybe a medium explorer/turing ship... or something that fit beteween the 600i and the 890j...

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

Honestly all i need to complete my fleet is a heavy fighter i dont like light fighters because im bad at piloting so i just need to make that crucial all in shot and win.

Forgot your password?