Citizen 2020 date announced: Oct 10th, LA Convention Center

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
I mentioned this in guilded, but for those who miss that comment.

I've been talking to a few about renting a VRBO in LA for the event, I'm going to put in my time-off requests and book plane tickets. We should get a list of who all is going and maybe see if we want to try to coordinate.

Drykhan

Captain
Donor
Apr 29, 2019
RSI Handle
DryKhan
I mentioned this in guilded, but for those who miss that comment.

I've been talking to a few about renting a VRBO in LA for the event, I'm going to put in my time-off requests and book plane tickets. We should get a list of who all is going and maybe see if we want to try to coordinate.
im down even thow i live close by. i doubt ide be able to drive home after a day with youguys lol

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
Awesome, this will be the first one I can likely attend. I will mark it on my work calendar and start looking into airfare. If anyone else plans to do hotel room blocks, or air bnb, etc we should start coordinating now. For people flying out are you planning to do Fri 9 - Mon 12, or? I need to start thinking of some cosplay/TEST uniform ideas for then 🤔

EDIT: If helpful, I don't mind making up a spreadsheet with everyone who plans to attend, with arrival/departure dates & times, where staying, etc.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Woot! Easy drive for me! Well, as easy as socal gets.

Been waiting for it to come around again, could never make the Europe ones. @Blind Owl you can sleep in my spare room if you want lol
Freaking awesome! Thank you.
I've begun negotiations with Mrs Owl. Now hopefully work doesn't kibosh everything, lol. October had been booked for the last 4 years for me: courses, exercises, deployments, etc. Fingers crossed. This may be a "buy a ticket and hope for the best scenario".

Forgot your password?