Citizen 404, its almost spring time, STOP THE SNOW!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
DO NOT give him any more ideas. I had to install 32 gigs of RAM just to be able to open the forums in Chrome. I don't have any more DIMM slots open.
Or ditch Chrome and use Firefox...? ;)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm in too deep with Lord Google for that.
I shall ask no further questions.

Google have a scan of my driving license due to the whole Google Plus "Identity Service not a social network" fiasco around 2010/2011/2012 and a threat that they would ban me from every single service they have unless I proved I was me. Suffice to say I did not weep when I heard last year that G+ is being wound down and didn't waste any time when they threatened me finding as many alternate service providers as I could in case they carried it out despite sending my personal documents to them.

No offence to Goog, they do some good work and have given civilization some incredible abilities like Streetview and Translate (Bablefish would have got there in the end) but GooglePlus was... yeah, won't be forgetting that. Ever. I wouldn't be so sore about it if i'd got an apology when they finally backed down and stopped penalizing people for treating a social network like a social network (I'd basically put a nickname as a middle name), but nine years later i'm still waiting.

Last edited:

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Just got our first real snow of the season...should have broken out the snowblower instead of shoveling by hand.

New puppy LOVES the snow. I've heard the expression Happy as a pig in mud...I think an even better one is happy as a retriever puppy in snow...

Last edited:
Forgot your password?