Results are only viewable after voting.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Hey TESTies.

CitizenCON is still pretty far in the future but planning things early makes things easier and cheaper. comment down below if you are planning on coming and what you would like to do.

Official announcement
2015 Manchester, UK - October 10th
2016 Los Angeles, CA - October 9th
2017 Frankfurt, GER - October 27th
2018 Austin, TX - October 10th

If you are going but you haven't planned any place to stay and would love to stay with other TEST members check out this link.
CitizenCon 2018 - TESTie Accomodation Plan https://goo.gl/forms/oZiuzAMypIsHTQyv1

Monday
00:00 Open for suggestion

Tuesday
13:00 Gunrange
19:00 Barcitizen

Wednesday
14:00 CitzenCON
23:00 Afterparty

Thursday
17:00 Salt Lick BBQ - https://saltlickbbq.com/
19:00 Barcitizen

Friday

Saturday

Last edited:

aeloy.

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
aeloy
Hey TESTies.

CitizenCON is still pretty far in the future (we don't know the date yet) but planning things early makes things easier and cheaper. comment down below if you are planning on coming and what you would like to do.

Zyloh Tweet

Ideas
- Gun range
- Barcitizen
- TEST bar Meet-up

Eeeeerm...All of them??!!

Gun range in Texas?

Nobody goes to gun ranges, they just go into some empty field and shoot cans!
Nobody goes to empty fields in Texas, they just carry their weapons in town ;)

I'm currently looking for organizing an event in Germany meanwhile, but I'd probably come if I manage to get a ticket!!
Looking for room mate then!

ZombieXII

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
ZombieXII
I demand a convoy to the Salt Lick BBQ joint outside Austin. Its most good.
Eeeeerm...All of them??!!
Although it WOULD be fun taking a bunch of our European comrades out to shoot "cans". First timers and guns are always a good laugh.
Seconded on all accounts. Major *bump* for shooting range. I plan on finally getting THIS this year and would love to take it for everyone to try.

And a thousand times yes for CitizenCon in Austin! I will be there, school permitting.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
I'm making plans to show up to this event finally. Beers all around...from you to my mouth.

I demand a convoy to the Salt Lick BBQ joint outside Austin. Its most good.
Ohh noted that sounds great

Just remember, alcohol and guns do not mix. Enjoy shooting while sober, then have a refreshing beverage or two after you have expended your ammunition for the day.
Yeah. When we where in LA we went to a shooting range early in the day around 10 AM

Forgot your password?