NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Or don't,
do what ever you like,
no one wants to put pressure on you that you're the ones representing all of us,
Just remember to wear some cloaths for the GLORY of TEST!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
There are TESTies to whom the average temperature range in Manchester for November and December is the transition temperature between long pants, and shorts.
You may have a point. You do you, gentlemen, but don't say I didn't warn you - it's a magical place of confusion and contradiction where the rational norma of home need not apply...

Here's what Disco Lando made of Wilmslow near Manchester:

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1146151003118538753

Last edited:

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Sun still up at 9 PM.. Damn to be a kid in Wilmslow with the parental rule of be home before sunset.
If you look at a map of North America, find 53.5 degrees North. Hint, in the US you'd have to be in Alaska to find it. That's how far North Manchester is. In a couple of months, it'll get dark at 4 PM, so don't be too jealous.

PeppaPigKilla

Admiral
Sep 15, 2019
RSI Handle
PeppaPigKilla
As a native Manc I can confirm it will be brass so be prepared.

ive only been playing SC since may and only been around test a month and didn’t even know about this CitizenCon until recently.
considered the volunteering for the rig setup as you get in free.

hope you all have a great time in my city.

with there being an office in south Manchester I’m sure there would be another in the not too distant future And hope to see you all then.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Damn it. Going to be sooo close but my job is taking me to Gloucester for the last two weeks of this month... Anyone want to kidnap a Canadian for that weekend?
I would have objected that you didn't want to drive the 135 km's... then I looked at the travel time estimates. 3 hours, 20 minutes... Man. Turtles or congestion? They need more Canadians there to show them how to drive. I'd suggest a Texan but they wave with the middle finger... that might not work.

Reactions: Bambooza

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I would have objected that you didn't want to drive the 135 km's... then I looked at the travel time estimates. 3 hours, 20 minutes... Man. Turtles or congestion? They need more Canadians there to show them how to drive. I'd suggest a Texan but they wave with the middle finger... that might not work.
Honestly with all the hand waving Texan drivers do it still amazes me they don't drive off the road more often given nothings holding the steering wheel.

Reactions: Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Honestly with all the hand waving Texan drivers do it still amazes me they don't drive off the road more often given nothings holding the steering wheel.
Ask my wife... Last month, the youngest backed a car up, over the curb, and knocked down a neighbor's mailbox. He was trying to impress some chick... oh yeah, very impressive.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?