City Boppin' and Bar Hoppin' Saturday May 23rd at 6:00PM UTC

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The servers are taking a kicking right now with the Event on, so I can prep and be in the best place for our little trip, whom might I need to friend on Spectrum to make sure I'm in the right party at the right time?
Good question. O-lefty I'd assume. Or Cosmic. Maybe Marcsand, lol. I plan on being there, but I am notoriously fickle (read: I have a 4 year old, lol)

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I will be in TEST discord.
I can not promise to be able to get into the PU - I have not been able to past the waiting in Queue yet.

Reactions: Blind Owl

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
The servers are taking a kicking right now with the Event on, so I can prep and be in the best place for our little trip, whom might I need to friend on Spectrum to make sure I'm in the right party at the right time?
Just get on the TEST Discord in voice chat and we'll go from there. Make sure you have O-Lefty and CosmicTrader, but there's no telling how it will go exactly.

See you there bruh.

o7

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
ow, I missed something 😢
At 7pm I started to prepare for CFT, It took me a whole hour to get prepared. Get ship,jump to PO, quickly buy some equipment, ohnos, without TEST armor I can't show up, quickly to GH......
"Yeap, my spawn point is PO"

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Not my original idea, credit goes to @CosmicTrader . I'm just facilitating the facilitating. 🤔

But I'll take the title of Horseman. 👌

o7
Go figure, some people just want to want to watch the world burn. . . Me, I just want to pour some gasoline on the fire and see how big it can get before I singe my eyebrows.

Forgot your password?