Destination: PORT OLISAR
Required:
  • TEST armor (yellow/black)
  • Black armor
  • Weapons
  • Medipack
Goal:
  • Brevity use during session.
  • Flight in wing formation till engagement.
  • Fighter - FPS

For AIRMAN (first time with us) we will provide basic training, which means brevity, formation and protocol. It is important that pilots knows what is expected from them during a fight.

Before the event starts, we will gather in TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel, 20:00 UTC.
During the briefing everybody needs to go to the main menu.
Everybody stays in the main menu until they get a party invite.
Kindly wear official TEST ARMOR, fit at least 1 weapon, medpacks, oxigen,...
Further instructions will be given in the TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel.

Check your local time:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
This CFT will be the 3rd TESTiversary
How it started.png

Ow, 3 recruits per CFT leader, that were relaxed times.

Any special suggestions for the 3rd TESTiversary? It will be PU and there will be dogfighting.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I'm In of course!
and about the idea, we can try to organise an even with those guys:

Their statement is preatty similar to the TEST one, and even if they are a smaller org (like 50 members...), form their org page I have the feeling they could be a good bunch of people to sparry with.
Also this could eb and occsion to organize some complex event that actually test oursel against somone else and help us ot improve on coordination, squad managing, and piloting/fps skill alike.

p.s
Those are the guys that actually made one of the best and most complete price guide to SC 3.8, so they feel to me kinda serius... i mean TEST level serius... (so besically nothing....)

Jabus

Captain
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Jabus
This CFT will be the 3rd TESTiversary
View attachment 14942
Ow, 3 recruits per CFT leader, that were relaxed times.

Any special suggestions for the 3rd TESTiversary? It will be PU and there will be dogfighting.
What about a Star Citizen Battle Royale? Basically scatter guns all around an 890 (if anyone has one) and then have everyone floating outside the 890. Leave all doors open and hanger as well. Last person alive wins.

Wait, dogfighting battle royale, everyone scatters their ship's together and leaves the ship unlocked. Then everyone has to run to the ships and everyone can choose any ship like musical chairs...

I'm talking nonsense so im going to sleep.

Jabus

Captain
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Jabus
Bit of a messy day for me, initially the terminal was saying I couldn't spawn either my Bucc or my 325a. Then you will see for a moment where my bucc did actually spawn...kind of. Then I jump into Marcsand's ship as the turret gunner...but i hadn't flown turret gunner before so it took me a few mins to realize i wasn't shooting....and when I was I'm pretty sure I missed a lot. At any rate, I think I at least succeeded in using so TEST Squadron logos in this vid :D

Reactions: marcsand2

Daddy Chungus

Commander
Jan 13, 2020
RSI Handle
Daddy_Chungus
Bit of a messy day for me, initially the terminal was saying I couldn't spawn either my Bucc or my 325a. Then you will see for a moment where my bucc did actually spawn...kind of. Then I jump into Marcsand's ship as the turret gunner...but i hadn't flown turret gunner before so it took me a few mins to realize i wasn't shooting....and when I was I'm pretty sure I missed a lot. At any rate, I think I at least succeeded in using so TEST Squadron logos in this vid :D
Your intro is amazing as usual! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Also didnt know such r-rated content was approved on the forums :o

Reactions: marcsand2

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Great video Man, but next time try not to record your ship spawn, that is R18 stuff, you can't show it on TEST video!!

By they way you misses the fun part: the third round of FPS combat when we (yellow team) try to defend a Starfarer from the black guys assault, 4vs4....
I manage to drive Daddy Chiungus mad by not lem his killimg me with a missile launcher...🤣
That was a glorius moment...

Reactions: Jabus and marcsand2
Forgot your password?