• TEST armor (yellow/black)
  • Black armor
  • Multiple Weapons
  • Medipack
  • Food
  • Drinks

Goal:
  • Brevity use during session.
  • Flight in wing formation till engagement.
  • Fighter - FPS

For AIRMAN (first time with us) we will provide basic training, which means brevity, formation and protocol. It is important that pilots knows what is expected from them during a fight.

Before the event starts, we will gather in TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel, 20:00 UTC.
During the briefing everybody needs to go to the main menu.
Everybody stays in the main menu until they get a party invite.
Kindly wear official TEST ARMOR, fit at least 1 weapon, medpacks, oxigen,...
Further instructions will be given in the TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel.

Check your local time:

Guilded:

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Well I hate to be involved in fight like 4 VS 1... but still happen to fall into that a bit too much lately...😅

Reactions: marcsand2

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Well, I thought: let the guys fight it out themselves, stay in your comfy sluggish whale. I couldn't help it to go after @placid in my Starfarer when he was getting a beating in his Talli. The rules didn't say anything about not doing so.
The rules also didn't say anything about lowering the shields on the 600i either. @Jabus got a lucky kill there, although we were supposed to keep the Pirate Base alive 🤔

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
The rules also didn't say anything about lowering the shields on the 600i either. @Jabus got a lucky kill there, although we were supposed to keep the Pirate Base alive 🤔
Well I thoght: we are 5vs5, but as a defender team we need to take care both of the fighter and the Tally... so let's lower the shiled a bit, so we can force then NOT to use the torpedos on the 600i, maybe they also devert some fighter to take out the 600i engine (original work of the Tally...)so that we can focus only on the active dogfighter first...😎

That is the initial plan, then I realise I'm stil in TEST Squadron :wut: and the other squad will never think about such a fine tactics and blow the 600i anyway...:drunk: still we tecnically won that match right?🤔

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?