• Black armor
  • Multiple Weapons
  • Medipack
  • Food
  • Drinks

Goal:
  • coordinated strikes
  • jump procedure

For AIRMAN (first time with us) we will provide basic training, which means brevity, formation and protocol. It is important that pilots knows what is expected from them during a fight.

Before the event starts, we will gather in TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel, 20:00 UTC.
During the briefing everybody needs to go to the main menu.
Everybody stays in the main menu until they get a party invite.
Kindly wear official TEST ARMOR, fit at least 1 weapon, medpacks, oxigen,...
Further instructions will be given in the TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel.

Check your local time:

Guilded:

Man-0

Vice Admiral
Jun 19, 2020
RSI Handle
Man0
Had a ton of fun, we should do this more often :P

I learned my Starter Aurora with 4 Yellowjackets is more effective than I thought, but I definitely need an upgrade.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcsand2

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Had a ton of fun, we should do this more often :P

I learned my Starter Aurora with 4 Yellowjackets is more effective than I thought, but I definitely need an upgrade.
CFT event is basically a weekly event on saturday 20:00 UTC, but of course if you'll like to have a "training hangout" even outsite it just drop a request here on the forum or on the jellow-jacket discord channel and we'll provide it!

Man-0

Vice Admiral
Jun 19, 2020
RSI Handle
Man0
Honestly, I was surprised by how well everything was coordinated and how quickly we were grouped up and ready to learn. There was definitely some critical thinking involved and having to find work-arounds for bugs but all in all I feel like I learned a whole lot and I have a much better understanding of what will be expected of me in the future.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Honestly, I was surprised by how well everything was coordinated and how quickly we were grouped up and ready to learn. There was definitely some critical thinking involved and having to find work-arounds for bugs but all in all I feel like I learned a whole lot and I have a much better understanding of what will be expected of me in the future.
Those kind of CFT are great for group play learning indeed, the last event was very interesting.

Reactions: marcsand2 and Man-0
Forgot your password?