Destination: PORT OLISAR
Required:
  • TEST armor (yellow/black)
  • Black armor
  • Weapons
  • Medipack
Goal:
  • Brevity use during session.
  • Flight in wing formation till engagement.
  • Fighter - FPS

For AIRMAN (first time with us) we will provide basic training, which means brevity, formation and protocol. It is important that pilots knows what is expected from them during a fight.

Before the event starts, we will gather in TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel, 20:00 UTC.
During the briefing everybody needs to go to the main menu.
Everybody stays in the main menu until they get a party invite.
Kindly wear official TEST ARMOR, fit at least 1 weapon, medpacks, oxigen,...
Further instructions will be given in the TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel.

Check your local time:

Reactions: Jabus

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Report in!

p.s.: since the image is one of a starfarer, and we are test squadron, can i suggest too change tto motto on the poster to: Don't cry after drink it before"

Reactions: Jabus and marcsand2

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Ow, in the hurry, I said: starting point: PO, but as a matter of fact, I'm planning on going to CRU-L1? The R&R closest to PO, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm gonna TEST if the asteroid belts, which are not-monitored space, prevent you from getting a crime stat. Now crimestat can easily be fixed by taking the bounty. The new prison system could make things worse.
Who want to have fun with dog fighting, while afterwards he has to go to prison.

Reactions: Jabus

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Yep, CRU-L1 is che closest
could be fun to have a misson in the asteroid field... could be a chance to use some dirty tactics...

Reactions: marcsand2

Tei

Captain
Dec 8, 2019
RSI Handle
TeiwazWolf
Hello,
I am a returning player, and a total noob. Is there a way to spectate this somewhere? I dont think i would be available for the training (dont have a clue about those requirements), so i'd hope to watch and learn, and i'll bring wine and cheese for the following training session ;)
I do not think anyone is live streaming CFT but you can find several videos from previous sessions in Media forum.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Hello,
I am a returning player, and a total noob. Is there a way to spectate this somewhere? I dont think i would be available for the training (dont have a clue about those requirements), so i'd hope to watch and learn, and i'll bring wine and cheese for the following training session ;)
As Tei said in the media section there are alots of video taken during the event (somo are more complex then other, but the spirit remain the same)
Don't warry about requirements ship, just jump into our discord a ten minute befoure and we will figure that out all toghter, if you miss the right ship wehave plenty you can borrrow, and if you can't fly your ship correctly... wel that is not so different to any other TEST member I suppose, so jooun the fun and don't warry!

Reactions: Tei

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
dont have a clue about those requirements
This requirements?
Required:
  • TEST armor (yellow/black)
  • Black armor
  • Weapons
  • Medipack
It can happen that we also include FPS into CFT. In that case some Yellow / Black armor and Black armor come in handy. It is no guarantee for no friendly fire, but better then nothing. Last time a guy popped up next to me, no party marker and down in 2 shots.... whoopsie, he had Black/Yellow armor 😁

Jabus

Captain
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Jabus
Missed a couple of weeks, but I should be back for this one. My 325a Banana must fly once again!

Forgot your password?