Combat Racing Teams

Ltmifune

Captain
Nov 6, 2022
RSI Handle
ltmifune
I would like to start a combat racing league. Small ships with ballistics and missiles and race from one mining outpost to the next doing a cannonball run style race. You can make pit stops and at the mining outpost to refuel and rearm and maybe set a spawn point in a friendly Carrack or 890. 5000 creds to enter and winner get the pot. I think fisticuffs should be allowed on the spawn points.

Reactions: maynard and Drowez

Ltmifune

Captain
Nov 6, 2022
RSI Handle
ltmifune
I drove from Shubin Mining Facility SMO-18 to Calhoun Pass Emergency Shelter it took a little over an hour because I couldn't set a waypoint in the STV. It was a fun trip.

Reactions: Drowez

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Sounds cool, I'm not playing much at the moment but do you mean ground racing? I know weapons hot ship racing is supposed to come in at some point around Grim Hex too?

When my G12 becomes functional that turret on the top is going to be a boon for this, however a slower Nova Tonk might be the Tortoise which beat the Hare as it's quite hard for a faster vehicle to outrun that s5 Canon.

Ltmifune

Captain
Nov 6, 2022
RSI Handle
ltmifune
This at the moment will just players running and participating. I was discussing it with friends in game and thought it would be fun race/combat from point A to B. I got a bunch of what I think would be fun ideas on how to make this entertaining for 5 or more player.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

Ltmifune

Captain
Nov 6, 2022
RSI Handle
ltmifune
Sounds cool, I'm not playing much at the moment but do you mean ground racing? I know weapons hot ship racing is supposed to come in at some point around Grim Hex too?

When my G12 becomes functional that turret on the top is going to be a boon for this, however a slower Nova Tonk might be the Tortoise which beat the Hare as it's quite hard for a faster vehicle to outrun that s5 Canon.
I can't wait the Origin land crafts to become available.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?