COMEDY GOLD!!! Read this thread on RSI!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
In event that thread gets deleted, Im cut n pasting it here!!!!

<--------being------------->

The devs keep having advertising on the verse and other shows, that have corp advertising for other corps. TEST is easily the most advertised ( I think its TEST, to me anyways). Again, I expect this post, for the 4th time, to be removed by devs and moderators for bringing it to light. The next time its removed, I will start a change.org, and really start showing people the bullshit favoritism that is going on behind the scenes from RSI/Robert and BEN and others. We helped fund this project so it could also be FAIR, and clearly it has not been fair, and my other examples have been muted by Moderators.

I want to know what other people think. Do you want to play a game, that is so elitist that if your not in the corporations that the Devs are backing, that you serve no other purpose then being fodder and more tears to collect by those who have ultimate veto control over what happens ?

Imagine, patches coming out, that serve them only and imagine unfair "pure random" wins... *wink wink* this is why i wish to know what people think, where are the definitive details on what is expected/allowed, rule wise.

Based on the advertising, you can pretty much speculate who is going to get the first Bengals, or get their own limited factories. Or who was able to buy the Javelins when they were released (sold by the time you got to the checkout screen, which was only 12 seconds after being released anyone ??)

There is clearly Developer favoritism,(Usually devs use alt accounts, but you always know they are heavily invested into this game because they have thousands of posts etc..its the same in any game really.) Even Roberts seems to have his favorites standing there right for us to see, behind him, in the video's he's in sometimes. I do not approve of the favoritism, and hate unfair advantages. I will personally always go against those corps, and if Moderators keep banning/removing my messages or threatening me to stop the posts or links to the proof of them, I will start a change org, and I promise I will get a hundred thousand backers to sign it, before this game is released.

I demand freedom of speech, within reason, for a game I personally helped fund, when others are given a right to speak their minds too. I write with without my corporations approval, or knowledge, but ever self respecting personal should stand up for what they believe in, no matter the cost!

If I have to be, I will be Against All Authorities ! Against the wall, Against them all !

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Saiget | Saiget said:
[source]

Roberts has favourites in his videos....

...The people that SEND Him free stuff, gifts, mementos etc. He keeps said stuff in his office, which is where the 10ftC is filmed AFAIK.

As for other video appearances regarding orgs - I'm guessing its the community footage? That perhaps the most active orgs are sending in the most content to choose from? Luck of the draw?

I really have yet to see anything to support your claims.

So, to get this unfair advantage all we have to do is send in a Giant Poster to Robert ? Anyways regarding TEST, I have nothing against them, each corp to thier own. My concern is unfair advertising. If I understand correctly there are tons of things that are not allowed by the EULA and stuff, yet the devs go and have advertising in every video. At the top of the forums, main page, the page we mostly all log onto 5x a day, has a still frame of Ben and TEST logo behind him, as large as half the page.

This is everyday, for the last month. So far, I would say that is as good as having a Logo half the page, on the front page of RSI forum/website to TEST. Its an iconic logo, and very very easily identified. It shows, clearly, favoritism. This in no way has anythig to do with how I personally feel towards TEST, as I have not met them in game yet, so how would I know anything about them, save they are clearly very popular and supported by the developers of the game. To me, from an outside perspective, is unfair and very irresponsible from team RSI to do.

Reactions: UnderSc0re

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Arunsun | Arunsun said:
[source]

Hey OP, wanna know whats funny about this thread? The fact that you are calling out individuals who work for CIG and you are discussing actions taken by moderators in their official capacity both of which is also against the rules. So expect to see this thread closed right along with the others you claimed to have made. Also there is zero freedom of speech on a privately owned forum
like this one or any others.

Maybe your right, in that its kind of private, that does not make it fair, considering they have our money. If thousands of people started to do a class action law suit to get their money back, because the developers clearly have a hidden agenda supporting their own market, and giving unfair advantages to certain corps, creating a supply and demand for to possibly use a pay to win model to keep up with corps that get the free advantages - anyways, if there was a class action law suit, it wouldn't be a good thing for development. I also know, )because my mothers a legal secretary) that such lawsuits are starting to be a real concern and starting to have much more credit these days, so, its not something to simply ignore.

When you start asking people for their money to commit to something, you have to be at least semi accountable. That calls for a realistic and fair chance of game play, here in this game, star citizens. By advertising the largest of corps(Or any corps, being heavily endorsed by developers), you disrupt that fairness. I am not giving legal advice, just my own personal thoughts. I also appreciate every comment, really.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
SaigetSaiget

Posted: 7:33PM

Can you provide a screenshot of this? The only logo I could see on the home page of any org is that of Operation Pitchfork on the the Tshirt of the Dev for 10 for the Writers?

The poster behind Ben doesn't have any Test logos for AtV 46....

Either way - I'd say its a massive leap to go from displaying a poster they were sent - to publicly promoting one org over another, or any intentions of providing them advantages in the verse.

What do you want CIG to do with the generosity of the community? hide it all away in a box because some people think its an unfair advantage?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
As far as I know, thats the TEST raptor logo. and its been on the front page of ROBERTSPACEINDUSTRIES for almost a year and a half now.

Now, do you wonder why they have like 5-6,000 members??

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

As far as I know, thats the TEST raptor logo. and its been on the front page of ROBERTSPACEINDUSTRIES for almost a year and a half now.

Now, do you wonder why they have like 5-6,000 members??

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
They hate us cuz they ain't us.

Doublar's comment sums it up.

"Wow. This is embarrassing. I'm sorry OP, but you are wrong on every level in a way that is preternatural."

I love how he's ignoring the fact that a raptor logo isn't a Xi'an.

Also @Montoya it appears he watched your stream Friday and some sort of mushroom that hasn't worn off yet.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
They hate us cuz they ain't us.
Apparently the OP is the only one that doesn't like us. Coincidence that he's also a member of ADI... After reading most of the responses it looks like we have a lot of support from the community, and ADI is further digging themselves a hole. Maybe one or two people agreed with him, but by their posts it appears they didn't read through the thread at all.

So when are we going to start using that new logo he showed us? I didn't know a new logo was even in the works...

Reactions: mromutt

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Apparently the OP is the only one that doesn't like us. Coincidence that he's also a member of ADI... After reading most of the responses it looks like we have a lot of support from the community, and ADI is further digging themselves a hole. Maybe one or two people agreed with him, but by their posts it appears they didn't read through the thread at all.

So when are we going to start using that new logo he showed us? I didn't know a new logo was even in the works...
Yeah I read pretty much every post. Just ADI craziness. Z_7 seems like the only one over there that likes us. Or at least he likes Captain RIchard enough to come over to his stream to race and be nice to everyone.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Yeah I read pretty much every post. Just ADI craziness. Z_7 seems like the only one over there that likes us. Or at least he likes Captain RIchard enough to come over to his stream to race and be nice to everyone.
Perhaps he'll see the error of his ways and come to the dark side.

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
OH GODS! This is better than the lady who thinks there is a Jesuit conspiracy against her.

Im so inviting this guy to join TEST![/QUOTE

Make that man a board member! Better yet, inform him that if he joins he will be made the official Director of Pies.

MON_X

Lieutenant
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
MON_X
It is just...its...Wow. That guy is a mess. "Space raptor conspiracy" I know we are the secret raptor society but I thought we only showed our true faces at the meetings. BTW, I'm bringing snacks to the next one. Come hungry guys cuz I'm serving huge helpings of Desperate Azmodeth.

Reactions: Ryan2534
Forgot your password?