Coming in Alpha 3.9: Prison Gameplay

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
They won't have soap 900 years in the future, you don't need one - Sonic-Showers use hyper-vibronic waves to dislodge dirt from you, your clothes etc so you never even have to remove your cloathes to stay clean and you won't need to use laundry either. Washing machines are a thing of the past too. Sonic-showers are built into the wall panels as a matter of course, even in places like cities. It's a public service... They don't have them on most of Hurston because they be cheap-ass.

Drake ships don't have Hyper-Vibronics Sonic-Showers in the wall panels either, because cheap ass. They have a bucket, which doubles up as the toilet facilities.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Hell with all the booze oooozzing from our intoxicated pours Im sure we will have no need for them there soap dispensers.....Just some good old fashioned virtual febreze spray bottles around:drunk:

Reactions: Vavrik

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
They won't have soap 900 years in the future, you don't need one - Sonic-Showers use hyper-vibronic waves to dislodge dirt from you, your clothes etc so you never even have to remove your cloathes to stay clean and you won't need to use laundry either. Washing machines are a thing of the past too. Sonic-showers are built into the wall panels as a matter of course, even in places like cities. It's a public service... They don't have them on most of Hurston because they be cheap-ass.

Drake ships don't have Hyper-Vibronics Sonic-Showers in the wall panels either, because cheap ass. They have a bucket, which doubles up as the toilet facilities.
Phew.. I was thinking we'll have to use the in-famous tre shells sets...

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Hell with all the booze oooozzing from our intoxicated pours Im sure we will have no need for them there soap dispensers.....Just some good old fashioned virtual febreze spray bottles around:drunk:
Febreze? You drink that shit to make your ooze smell good? I got it right up there with cilantro, tastes like soap. Oh ... wait...

I think I got ripped off... no bucket in my Cutlass... I just open the door and it gets sucked out natural like.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I think I got ripped off... no bucket in my Cutlass... I just open the door and it gets sucked out natural like.
When a Drake ship doesn't come with a bucket it means the whole ship is the bucket.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD

But I hear Sonic-Showers cause ear cancer! We must campaign against sonic-showers, to save our future future generations of slightly inconvenient cancer treatment!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
But I hear Sonic-Showers cause ear cancer! We must campaign against sonic-showers, to save our future future generations of slightly inconvenient cancer treatment!
That was an issue with prolonged exposure to the early units introduced in the 2350's, but with over 550 years of constant technological progression no Sonic-Shower has caused any tumors (or motion sickness which was also a problem) in centuries, even to individuals more prone to ear-worms and other infectious auditory conditions.

There was a slow burning rumor in the 2600's that the Messer regime had forced all Sonic-Shower manufacturers to allow them a back-door entrance into the operating systems of these nano-machines so if there were ever a large uprising against them they could use powerful sonic waves to debilitate and quell decent.

There was another short lived rumor at the beginning of the 2799 years after the fall of the Messers that when the regime was overthrown this tool was used - unsuccessfully. Some say it was due to the enduring power of the human spirit to rile against injustice... but others, mainly those who were part of actually making Sonic-Showers, point out that if the back door had existed (which was never confirmed in the first place), the units - even the ones from the 2350's that had caused medical issues due to prolonged exposure of many weeks - were never powerful enough to create sonic waves anywhere near the scale required to cause even mild immediate discomfort.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bambooza and FZD

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
It'll be just like real life!!

Hold on be back in a sec me ankle tag is going off again.

Forgot your password?