Comm-Unity Testie Flight Tool

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I would not be surpised to see this because a default setting in a future patch.

It shall be known as the Pepper patch! (and Mammon helped!)

MammonLord

The Gatekeeper
May 10, 2014
RSI Handle
mammon
It makes racing great! (I am still awful in combat)

You should put this video on the RSI thread too. It explains what the thing does very clearly!

Edit: I see that you already did. You are very good at following my instructions. Well done.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Ohh, I see, simply added functionality - that's cool.
You can use it for racing in reverse too. Fly interactive, hold CTRL to switch to relative for precise positioning, maybe to center on the ring far away, release CTRL to go back to interactive.
You can also quickly break rotations this way with short presses

Reactions: mindfart

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
You can use it for racing in reverse too. Fly interactive, hold CTRL to switch to relative for precise positioning, maybe to center on the ring far away, release CTRL to go back to interactive.
You can also quickly break rotations this way with short presses
I think they killed the backwards in the last patch though :O unless I find a hotkey to swap around up/down. Currently when you fly backwards, the vertical movement of the mouse is inverted. Up is down, down is up - very confusing for the brain... left/right is still the same xD

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Another great video by CGPepper. But as pointed out by REDDIT members... not that much beer in video. Shame.. ;)

Now if I could just figure out how to fine tune my HOTAS setup for my crashin.... flying style.

Forgot your password?