CommanderSteve reporting for booty o7

PharaohSteve

Commander
Donor
Jun 8, 2016
RSI Handle
PharaohSteve
I want to say thanks to everyone who has welcomed me into the Star Citizen community these past few weeks. As a new player it's been great to have you guys to bounce ideas off of, and to play with. I don't even play Star Citizen without being in the Test Discord because you guys are what make the game fun for me.

Anyways, here's my late introduction!

Where you from stranger?

Originally from Tampa, Florida but now living near Washington, DC.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've always been a sucker for any type of flight simulation games, and with my love for sci-fi and persistent universes Star Citizen was a no brainer.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, bounty hunting and being involved in the in-game economy.

What was the first game you remember playing?
It's either Oregon Trail or the original Sonic on Genesis

What other games do you play?
I have an Xbox On & PS4 as well where I enjoy Overwatch, Destiny and The Division. My favorite video game franchise of all time is Mass Effect!

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I was looking for an org that would be fun to play with and not have an elitist mindset about bossing around new members, etc. Also, Test had amazing graphics and that cool Aurora game.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard because yous imply can't beat Patrick Stewart, but I have to show some love for Janeway as well.

If you're on Twitter please add me, I love to talk randomly about the game and other stuff while slaving away at work.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Welcome to TEST
haven't I seen you somewhere before o_O
I'm PharaohSteve! I'm 28 and I like short walks to the fridge to make drinks of Crown & Ginger.

I played Dreadnought for a few months, and then I saw how innovative some of the things were that were planned for Star Citizen so I decided to jump ship. Haha, I made a punny funny.

I'm on the Discord server under the same name and a few of you helped me decide on a purchase of an Avenger Stalker today (thanks!), hope to see you out in the spacefields!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Deja Vu. Trippy man!
This is the complete introduction!!! Maybe @PharaohSteve got scared by @Stalinator s posts
Hello Pilots!

New to Star Citizen and TEST? Introduce yourself by creating a fresh thread in this section and tell us a little about yourself!

(Inlcude your RSI handle if it is different from your forum name so we know who you are!)

Where you from stranger?

What drew you to Star Citizen?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

What was the first game you remember playing?

What other games do you play?

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Picard or Kirk?
Should I worry too?

PharaohSteve

Commander
Donor
Jun 8, 2016
RSI Handle
PharaohSteve
Welcome to TEST
haven't I seen you somewhere before o_O
Me, nah, I creep in the shadows. Like a man wearing a trench coat at a playground.

(Flasher joke, not terrorist, or mass shooter joke)

EDIT - If I made an introduction post before I was too drunk or tired to remember I had.

EDIT 2 - I checked my history here, apparently I did. Forget this ever happened.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Me, nah, I creep in the shadows. Like a man wearing a trench coat at a playground.

(Flasher joke, not terrorist, or mass shooter joke)

EDIT - If I made an introduction post before I was too drunk or tired to remember I had.

EDIT 2 - I checked my history here, apparently I did. Forget this ever happened.
Shit happens :D
At least I can't type when I'm too drunk

Forgot your password?