Conan Exiles: Official PvP Server

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
Sorry man, I'm out on business so haven't communicated with anyone about anything.

Hop in discord and talk to those guys.

There are war maps there, get yourself added as a friendly tribe.

And ask them for some iron tools and some decent clothes. We need more than one tribe going on this server. :slight_smile:
@Ethreck is setting us up to be added to the guild. Should we stay seperate and be supported till we can stand on our own? Build up our clan? Or just join? I only made this one since we didnt have room in the main one and my buddy joined the server. So we are good with either way. Let me know @Xist

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
@Ethreck is setting us up to be added to the guild. Should we stay seperate and be supported till we can stand on our own? Build up our clan? Or just join? I only made this one since we didnt have room in the main one and my buddy joined the server. So we are good with either way. Let me know @Xist
Whatever you prefer.

It would definitely be helpful to have multiple tribes, but only if they are both stacked with active players.

Talk with the guys in discord, they know more about the current status than I do. :)

Most importantly, have fun! :)

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I'm level 4 and logged off dead. Might jump on this weekend, but I'm reinvigorated by Skyrim again. Been spending time on it and my Warhammer.

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
So figured i would use this thread to pass on a update for our little clan on 211 in case you haven't played in awhile or been in our discord server. So tomorrow, or friday the latest, all official servers will be wiped with the release of a major content patch. We will keep our character progression, but all items and land claims will be gone.

Since we merged with the group from addiction gaming due to inactive rosters on both sides we have decided to reform the clan under a new name after the patch. Looks like were gonna call ourselves Test Addiction. We plan on regaining our complete control over the nw corner of the map with the main base still being on that plataeu behind the temple. We plan on continuing to be a major pain in the ass and hated by most of the server. If you were once an active member of EIC and want to check the game out again now that some time has passed please hop on the discord or let us know here. If you have been thinking about giving the game a try and looking for a server to play on, let us know here.
@Xist please hop on discord sometime man, we miss you.

Lockewood

Space Marshal
Apr 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lockewood
I will hop on this weekend and check it out!

Forgot your password?