[CONCERN] for State Of The Squadron #15

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Usually for these I write something really clever and funny. This will be strictly 100% information only with only a hint of [CONCERN]. I'm a terrible liar too REALLY GOOD AT TELLING THE TRUTH . Now to get this thread on the interwebs!

In Days of Old and eras long passed, TEST squadron members looked to their computer monitors for the slightest hint of new Montoya Video Content, or MVC. It has been a grueling 25 days with no such communication. That's over 4000 years in Internet time and 10 thousand in Beer Time. Such is our struggle for more MVC. Has the GREAT LEADER Montoya forsaken us?

We are nearing the 9K membership mark overall and very close to the 4K main membership mark. Damn back in my day we were happy to have like.....500 main members. Such a long time ago. Seems like another lifetime it does. Hell even as of Jan last year we had just crossed the 1500 main member threshold. I know this because I searched for my own SOTS [CONCERN] posts and found it. We welcome all SPAIs to boost our numbers. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED of course.

Its time to bring you all up to speed on the next great threat our org faces. Last month I got bored and wrote WROTE A GREAT PSA detailing a grave threat to our security: The Great Asteroid Menace. Today I will show you first hand another one. It is something so insidious and malicious that it must be seen and not heard to get the full effect. I'm talking of course about using pictures to convey [CONCERN] when it comes to lack of MVC. See example below. See how utterly [CONCERN]ing it is? We may never know who created it or why. Such are the great mysteries of TEST Squadron.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I just ate a crunchy delicious garlic dill pickle

I just might go back and grab another

I CBA to make any popcorn for watching this show

Kapital_Kong

Space Marshal
Apr 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Kapital_Kong
Do
Usually for these I write something really clever and funny. This will be strictly 100% information only with only a hint of [CONCERN]. I'm a terrible liar too REALLY GOOD AT TELLING THE TRUTH . Now to get this thread on the interwebs!

In Days of Old and eras long passed, TEST squadron members looked to their computer monitors for the slightest hint of new Montoya Video Content, or MVC. It has been a grueling 25 days with no such communication. That's over 4000 years in Internet time and 10 thousand in Beer Time. Such is our struggle for more MVC. Has the GREAT LEADER Montoya forsaken us?

We are nearing the 9K membership mark overall and very close to the 4K main membership mark. Damn back in my day we were happy to have like.....500 main members. Such a long time ago. Seems like another lifetime it does. Hell even as of Jan last year we had just crossed the 1500 main member threshold. I know this because I searched for my own SOTS [CONCERN] posts and found it. We welcome all SPAIs to boost our numbers. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED of course.

Its time to bring you all up to speed on the next great threat our org faces. Last month I got bored and wrote WROTE A GREAT PSA detailing a grave threat to our security: The Great Asteroid Menace. Today I will show you first hand another one. It is something so insidious and malicious that it must be seen and not heard to get the full effect. I'm talking of course about using pictures to convey [CONCERN] when it comes to lack of MVC. See example below. See how utterly [CONCERN]ing it is? We may never know who created it or why. Such are the great mysteries of TEST Squadron.
Don't worry sundy... Night Krew is on the case!

Unshaven

Commander
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Unshaven
SOTCOSOTSD

(state of the concern over state of the squadron disorder)

Unfortunately, there is only one thing what can see exactly when the next SOTS will be released.

The Mighty...

Sigma 200-500mm f/2.8 APO EX DG Ultra-Telephoto Zoom Lens

So powerful it's rumored to be able to bend space-time and see into the future or the past.

Get yours at Amazon for only 26k and check out the reviews while your at it. Some are pretty funny.

(Don't forget to use your Test Squadron Amazon code!)

www.amazon.com/Sigma-200-500mm-Ultra-Telephoto-Nikon-Cameras/dp/B0013DAPNU

Forgot your password?