[CONCERN] for State Of The Squadron #15

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
You know how when you feed a stray animal, it keeps coming back to your place?

You fed this rabble with the first SotS.

Haha.
Yeah, that was a gigantic mistake.

"Hey I know! Ill make a video where Im talking to people in this little org of 100 members! I shall call it State of the Squadron, it will be cool! I shall only do it once or twice a year and all shall be dandy!"

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah, that was a gigantic mistake.

"Hey I know! Ill make a video where Im talking to people in this little org of 100 members! I shall call it State of the Squadron, it will be cool! I shall only do it once or twice a year and all shall be dandy!"
In the words of Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Emperor Hirohito, Mussolini, and Hitler:
"Oops".

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Worry not friends! I am posting a giveaway tomorrow to distract you all from this [CONCERN]. It is a [CERTIFIED] Ship Giveaway and there are 4 prizes up for grabs: 3 ships + custom forum titles(see under my avatar for an example) and an honorable mention which I'll choose myself and they will get a custom forum title.

Last edited:

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Worry not friends! I am posting a giveaway tomorrow to distract you all form this [CONCERN]. It is a [CERTIFIED] Ship Giveaway and there are 4 prizes up for grabs: 3 ships + custom forum titles and an honorable mention which I'll choose myself and they will get a custom forum title.
I want a custom title!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Worry not friends! I am posting a giveaway tomorrow to distract you all form this [CONCERN]. It is a [CERTIFIED] Ship Giveaway and there are 4 prizes up for grabs: 3 ships + custom forum titles and an honorable mention which I'll choose myself and they will get a custom forum title.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy. A custom title. Yay! So many to choose from. AND ships? Can @CrudeSasquatch and I be the Canadian Goon Squad? Thank you @WarrenPeace for this appropriate name. We shall drink (more) in your honour.

GeneticPredator

Space Marshal
Jan 13, 2016
RSI Handle
GeneticPredator
Worry not friends! I am posting a giveaway tomorrow to distract you all form this [CONCERN]. It is a [CERTIFIED] Ship Giveaway and there are 4 prizes up for grabs: 3 ships + custom forum titles(see under my avatar for an example) and an honorable mention which I'll choose myself and they will get a custom forum title.

OOOhhh Who, what, Why..... When do we start????

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
The man has a lot of pressure folks..Hes got his lovely wife giving him to do lists, children to clean, orgs to run, Mods to mod, Chasing russian j around is a job on its own right, just kidding )...He wil come out with it, if you keep pressuring the man, it will slip til sept.

Forgot your password?