CONCERN I have uncovered heresy of the highest order!!!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Obviously we must now coup.
@SeungRyul , what if @Montoya wants to modify 1 of the Bengals to unite with 4 other Bengals to form a Mega-zord Bengal carrier that launches seemingly endless supplies of Auroras full of beer filled interiors & naked drunken pilots while they aim for the big fuzzy glowing dot in the sky? I'm pretty sure that our mightiest drunken warriors like @Blind Owl will happily participate. How about you @SeungRyul ?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You seem to be on there, too, @SeungRyul . Clearly we have been infiltrated at the highest levels. The very tippy-top, as it were.
You win the title of "I Spy" for observation.
@SeungRyul , what if @Montoya wants to modify 1 of the Bengals to unite with 4 other Bengals to form a Mega-zord Bengal carrier that launches seemingly endless supplies of Auroras full of beer filled interiors & naked drunken pilots while they aim for the big fuzzy glowing dot in the sky? I'm pretty sure that our mightiest drunken warriors like @Blind Owl will happily participate. How about you @SeungRyul ?
Oh, wow... now thats totally a thing, especially if we get Mechs in the game. We can start with some Caterpillars as a test-bed. I think we should get the Boffins over at TWRL to look into that..

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Is it too late to vote in that pole?

I would keep it for myself, as it will have LTI and I can ram it into many suns!
Let's try to violate ALL of the stars in the Verse with every possible vehicle possible including the land vehicles. I'm talking load up players in the tonks, cyclones, etc on Hercules & carriers, then as those transports are about to enter the stars, they open up to let the land vehicles run out as well. The power of assaulting the stars with the full diversity of the vehicles in game.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Let's try to violate ALL of the stars in the Verse with every possible vehicle possible including the land vehicles. I'm talking load up players in the tonks, cyclones, etc on Hercules & carriers, then as those transports are about to enter the stars, they open up to let the land vehicles run out as well. The power of assaulting the stars with the full diversity of the vehicles in game.
As soon as we can actually get near stars, let's organise an event for it

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Um....
Strip Bengal of parts, gift to Vanduul with autopilot set to nearest sun?
This plan has a beautiful sense of destructive irony. I love it.

If I find the Bengal first, I am going to chop it up with a Reclaimer.
Gone forever...................That ends that.
Quite possibly the quickest way to become a billionaire in the Verse.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Can I have my Bengal back please? Like seriously, did you have to tie me up, wrap me with toilet paper and leave me in the toilet? Come on guy!
Being tied up on the toilet is better than noticing the toilet paper letting you know that somebody rigged your toilet to be a bomb that you're now sitting on. For example of this, watch the Lethal Weapon movies with a fridge full of your favorite beverage.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Being tied up on the toilet is better than noticing the toilet paper letting you know that somebody rigged your toilet to be a bomb that you're now sitting on. For example of this, watch the Lethal Weapon movies with a fridge full of your favorite beverage.
It's a little known fact, but that toilet only had two days left until retirement.

Forgot your password?